“The staff was very helpful and friendly. The only thing...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites (Frontage Road)

You added Days Inn and Suites (Frontage Road) to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites (Frontage Road)
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 Frontage Rd., Lafayette, IN 47905 (Formerly Microtel Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Lafayette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Shawano
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The front desk ladies were especially hospitable in arrival. Checkin was very efficient. Complimentary dinner was served next door. It was the same hospitality there. The room is spacious and light. The bathroom is very large. Overall very nice.

• Stayed March 2013
New Castle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, would have been nice to have an updated tv that wasn't placed so high (remote didn't work well). Front desk clerk was extremely rude, I didn't feel welcome at all and didn't feel like I could ask her for anything during my stay there. Check-in is at 3pm, I arrived at 3:30. I was told that my room wasn't ready yet. I said that was disappointing and that I was told I could check in at 3 when I made the reservation. She said everyone's check-in time is at 3. I said I needed to get some rest after driving 2 hrs to get there for a 2 am softball game. She said well, I have 70 rooms to get clean and not enough staff to do it. Extremely rude. She then said she could put me in a handicap room, I said that was fine and she did so. The next morning when I walked out to my car she was standing right in front of the door smoking. Guests shouldn't have to walk through that. As she was cleaning and refilling the breakfast area, she didn't say one word to the guests. I really don't feel it is my concern about her staffing issues. We will be in Lafayette another time or two with out team to play softball at the sports complex this season. I can't speak for the rest of the team (around 10 rooms), but I will not be staying at Days Inn next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

BRIDGETON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Made reservation on Wyndam website for 2 beds in smoking room. Room had one bed and the entire state passed a non smoking law last year. I can deal with that but they should update website. The girl at desk did change room to 2 beds but was miserable. Thinnest walls and ceilings ever in all my years of traveling. People walking upstairs sounded like stomping. Could hear neighbors talking and baby screaming. Tv was in a very odd place about 3 inches from the ceiling. Just one over sized chair at desk with microwave and coffee maker on top of it. Hard, uncomfortable beds. Will not stay again, lots of other choices nearby.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter what you ask for. They will not honor it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Oakhurst
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the your care.
I appreciated the eggs with the breakfast and the fact that room service came by every day.

My husband sent me a package that arrived on Wednesday.
I (re) booked the room in my name, so there was a way to find me.
However, it was not updated in the computer (I even mentioned that for the receipt),
It was due to the fact that my husband tracked his valentines package that I was able to receive it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn and Suites (Frontage Road)? Share your experiences!