“My favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
West Lafayette, Indiana
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food is excellent (my personal favorite is the Conamera Chicken or something like that). I especially like the feel of the original in West Lafayette (I believe the pub furniture was collected from a closing pub in Ireland). Weekends you can often find a live band. The only downside is unless you want to fight for a spot, from noon, St. Patty's day is a mad house (which is a bummer for an Irish girl born on St. Patty's day).

Visited October 2013

Lafayette, IN
“I like it okay, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've eaten here more times than I can count. I'd eat here more often if they'd reliably show English Premiere League soccer games with the volume on. My biggest complaint is that there are few good vegetarian options. I like fried potatoes as much as anyone else, but that gets pretty boring. Yes, they have a salad, but it makes me crazy that they generally don't clean the baby greens well enough to pick out the slimy bits. It's as though they just stick their hand in the giant food service bag of greens and dump it on the plate, as-is. They did just add a fried mushroom sandwich, which is fantastic, but they have it on the menu only on the east side location-- not the one I usually go to. And while they have outdoor seating, the patios only have a view of a busy road and/or parking lot. But it's the only place in town to get a Smithwick's on draft and watch the soccer game, so I'm sure I'll keep going.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and relaxing environment ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Not your typical bar food, a good irish change, plenty of on tap selections. The server was attentive an prompt. Prices were as friendly as the atmosphere.

West Lafayette, Indiana
“A comfortable, happy place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Relaxing, cozy, casual. They have the best fish and chips anywhere, but the Dublin salad is also delicious if you want something lighter. Nice beer and irish whiskey selections. Excellent live music. They offer may special and tasting events. Since it is a pub, there are limited days/times children under 18 are allowed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A night to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My friend had her wedding reception here, and it was phenomenal! The owner came out, met everyone, and helped pass out cake. All of the staff were extremely friendly and provided exceptional service. Prime rib was outstanding, and the mashed potatoes were out of this world! Homemade Irish soda bread is one of a kind, too. We will definitely return next time we're in the area.