“Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kokomo, Indiana
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant is a very nice establishment with friendly folks who try very hard to make dinner an enjoyable experience. The evening we attended they had a older gentlemen playing piano and sang a few songs. I would recommend one to take the time if ever in Kokomo and experience a fine dinning in a small town restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good local Italian restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We like the food here. The atmosphere is good and the restuarant is beautifully decorated. The staff is friendly. The servers depending on who you get are slow. We have eaten here several times and I have only had two visits with a good timely waitress. If you can look past that the food is delicious and worth a try. They also offer free kids meals on Wednesday which is very nice because the food is a bit pricey. My favorites are the bread sticks and salad which are complementary. I also like the fettucini with alfredo, the chicken scampi, and the eggplant parmigiana.

• Visited February 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
“Little ITALYana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I am a transplant from Milwuakee which has a very large Italian population. Used to good Italian food. Most in Kokomo is franchised Italian which is OK. I resisted Pastarific for awhile because it is not really in close proximity. I also thought Pastarific was a franchise restautant - it just sounded like one. Went to an event at the restaurant and was immediately smacked in the face by the atmosphere. It was authentic in my mind and very relaxing. Owners are very involved and concerned about their customers experience. Entrees were always up to my standards. The thing that really stands out is the appetizer we had. Kind've a pulled pork with crispy thin potatoes and other garnishments. Very unique and plenty of it. Every visit is GOOD. Will go back at any time any occasion. Manifique !?! Gluten Menu is substantial.

• Visited February 2014
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Not a great Italian restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had the pulled pork pasta ( creamy marsala) and my wife had the veal piccata. Both seemed like the same sauce. Both meals were very average at best. Neither of us could recognize the the piccata except for the lemony taste. The sauces were both creamy and thick. Neither of us could recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Gluten free pasta!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pastarrific-excellent choice for a group night out. Not only do they have many large round tables and a quiet dining room to promote good conversation, but they have a gluten free menu as well! While I don't suffer from a gluten allergy many friends do which causes me to take notice of items like 'gf' pizza and pasta. We had gf cajun grouper and broccoli which was cooked perfectly. The owner even stopped by the table to make sure we were enjoying our experience. I must say I'm pleased and will be excited to return.

• Visited October 2013