“Great Motel and room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
Sassafras, Kentucky
“Great Motel and room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

at 73 yr old well travled, best room ever clean,nice could not ask for more, look at the reviews some people can no be pleased. all I know is what I seen.3 nights were GREAT. 3 good pellows on the turned down bed. candy, come on .ya don't drink or smoke. whish other days inns were half this nice. try the cat fish restaurant,the place across the street will stay here again. thanks to the owner and staff

Room Tip: had a room up stairs back;.wise up ; go look at a room befor you pay; don't like it go to anothe...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
leesburg indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We wanted a two day getaway not too far from home and chose Kokomo. We've stayed before at other hotels in the area but this was our first time at the Days Inn. We requested micro & fridge which are only available in certain rooms, and they were able to accomodate us. Unfortunately the room with 2 beds, which we also requested, faced a concrete stairwell. No view of even the parking lot, and made the room dark. I went back to the front desk, and asked the manager if there were any other rooms available. He really went out of his way to check every possibility, and asked if we were opposed to a king size bed w/fridge & micro. We were not, and this new room was absolutely wonderful. It was on the 1st floor facing the pool which was a huge bonus. Close to parking lot & ice machine. If you are looking for all brand spanking new, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for very clean and comfortable at a great rate, you cannot beat this hotel. This will always be our choice when going back to Kokomo

Room Tip: rooms face the parking lot or the pool. ask for either, depending on your preference. but mention th...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hamilton, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Two friends and I decided to stay in Kokomo and commute to Indianapolis to watch the MotoGP races. This was the fifth time I've stayed at this hotel but the first time I rented a suite. The room was inexpensive. The hotel is within walking distance of a half dozen restaurants. The person at the front desk was cheerful and efficient, the room with a kitchenette was very clean and the breakfast was acceptable. The only negative factor was the slight smell of tobacco smoke in our room when we entered. The smell cleared up after we ran the air conditioner for a little while. Other than that, everything was very good. All we needed was a clean room with a good shower and good beds. Our expectations were met. I'll stay there next year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was in Kokomo for a funeral and wanted an inexpensive place to stay and selected Days Inn due to other past reviews. I was still very sceptical, but I was only staying one night- so I went for it. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised- the room was basic, but clean and there was even a personal note from the cleaning staff wishing us a pleasant stay. The front desk staff was also very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area looked to be a little tight, but we ended up meeting family for breakfast at one of the many restaurants close to the hotel. Overall it fit the bill on what I needed; friendly, clean, and inexpensive.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed here recently for a reunion of my husband's old Air Force unit. While the price was terrific by todays standards, there was just nothing special about the place. I do agree with some reviewers about how quiet it was. We never ate the breakfast so I can't speak to it. The bed was clean and I was able to use the internet which was all I was really interested in. The exterior seemed in need of a bit of work with peeling paint all around. The housekeeping staff sitting on chairs outside to smoke was rather unprofessional. I would stay here again because of the price but not for more than a few days.

Room Tip: We were in the courtyard by the pool. I would choose something facing the back for a more quiet tim...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Augusta, Kansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

After making an extremely long drive, we welcomed a soft bed. We received a nice room comfortable beds and good service from the staff. Very quiet especially when the entire place was booked, we were traveling with or pets and they were so accommodating to our needs and helping to keep other family members staying there close for ease of visiting. Close to a variety of restaurants.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Days Inn and Suites Kokomo? Share your experiences!