“Good value priced hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
Augusta, Kansas, United States
“Good value priced hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

After making an extremely long drive, we welcomed a soft bed. We received a nice room comfortable beds and good service from the staff. Very quiet especially when the entire place was booked, we were traveling with or pets and they were so accommodating to our needs and helping to keep other family members staying there close for ease of visiting. Close to a variety of restaurants.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

hotel was clean, very good lighting, flat screen tv,fridge & micro in rooms.Bed was very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. Breakfast was adequate, but breakfast area was way too small , (only 4 tables for a sizable property.)Could have added tables in lobby area instead of couches that no one uses. Staff was very friendly and helpful, rates were great -$50.00 nite+tax.all rooms have exterior doors. Outdoor pool. Would definitely stay here if in the area again.

Room Tip: If you want to be near the outdoor pool ask for a room on the inside courtyard. My room was only ste...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Grant, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

based on other reviews I booked a room here. Wanted to give it a try. Easy to find this place.

I was not happy with the quality of the bedding (sheets, pillows, pillow cases, mattress) and did not get a good nights sleep.

Breakfast was well organized, but the room was sooooo small that people were getting into each others way and it was a hassle.

There is value for the $$$, but I will not go back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here Friday, May 18, 2012 and the motel was fairly full. Got a room on the second floor which was nice and clean. Did not use the pool or partake in breakfast the next morning. Went next door to Richard's Restaurant and had breakfast which was good. Also ate at Texas Steakhouse next door to Richard's the night before so this motel was within easy walking distance to these and several other good restaurants. The motel is right on the highway but the rooms are arranged in such a way that there was no problem with highway noice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Louisville, KY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We were traveling late at night and looking for a quick and cheap place to stop for about 8 hours until we got on the road again. Well this was cheap, that's for sure. Found it on hotels.com and paid $60 for the night, which included breakfast. Before arriving we thought "how bad can it be really? We will sleep there, shower and eat, then leave and head toward MI for our real vacation. Why waste more $ for a quick stop?" Well after getting there and being given a smoking room after confirming non-smoking twice, then being moved to another room with double beds because there were no more king non-smoking rooms....then settling in to find a dirty floor, a dead bug and dirt in one bed, and just a generally old and smelly and outdated room, we thought better of it! It was so late and we were so tired that we just couldn't pack up and move again (though we wished we could just roll next door to the Holiday Inn, which was $40 more, but I'm sure worth it). We tried to sleep and just get out of there as quick as possible in the morning. Breakfast was fine, you're typical cold cereal, bagels, toast. We learned a valuable lesson I think - pay more and get more next time.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel for a good room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Kokomo hotels

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Beyond our expectation.
Lovely place, probably the best place to stay in the city of traffic lights :).
And Texas Road House in few feet from Days Inn!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We got a call about my sister in law and how sick she was , so I started checking hotels by her Hospital. I , like everyone else was checking prices ( with gas at $4.00 ) . So I decided on an inexpensive hotel just thinking I would get Mush and except it .
We drove 12 hours and were exhausted when we arrived , only to find a Very friendly girl at the check in .She upgraded us with my Wyndham Card and made us feel very welcome . The room was clean , smelled good and we had a great night sleep . The next morning I went at 5:30 am to see if breakfast was ready . The sign on the door said "Breakfast 6am-10am ". However the young man saw me and Poof ! opened the door and everything was ready so I ate and picked up some things for my wife .Also he did this every morning for me and no body knew my sister in law was gravely sick but it sure made my stay .All day at the Hospital and when we returned our room was cleaned up and mints on the table everyday . I had a problem with the safe and poof ! the Manager showed up himself and fixed it . Thank You Days Inn for making me worry about one less thing..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
dpatel6466, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. i hope all is well with your sister in law.

Been to Days Inn and Suites Kokomo? Share your experiences!