Good value for the price. I have been staying in this hotel 2-3 nights a ~2 months a quarter for a few years now, the info is based on these experiences.
• Shuttle service, including to / from the airport (arrange in advance) and to local sites, including downtown Louisville, which is very close and right across a bridge on the river
• Lots of plugs in the room
• Nice stand-up showers – clean
• Staff is always friendly
• Good views from many rooms of the river – sunset if your facing West and sunrise if your facing East is great (ask for higher floor to take advantage of this)
• Several restaurants right across the street (easy walk), so always something different to choose from food-wise (beyond the hotel bar & restaurant)
• Lighting in the room isn’t great – even with the curtains open, it’s quite dark
• Breakfast buffet quality has not be great lately
• Service at the Bristol restaurant can be slow, but the staff is always friendly
You have no recent hotel searches.