Good value for the price. I have been staying in this hotel 2-3 nights a ~2 months a quarter for a few years now, the info is based on these experiences.
• Shuttle service, including to / from the airport (arrange in advance) and to local sites, including downtown Louisville, which is very close and right across a bridge on the river
• Lots of plugs in the room
• Nice stand-up showers – clean
• Staff is always friendly
• Good views from many rooms of the river – sunset if your facing West and sunrise if your facing East is great (ask for higher floor to take advantage of this)
• Several restaurants right across the street (easy walk), so always something different to choose from food-wise (beyond the hotel bar & restaurant)
• Lighting in the room isn’t great – even with the curtains open, it’s quite dark
• Breakfast buffet quality has not be great lately
• Service at the Bristol restaurant can be slow, but the staff is always friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel is located on the riverside in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The hotel offers beautiful views of downtown Louisville skyline and the Ohio River. The Sheraton's complimentary shuttle service connects to downtown Louisville museums, restaurants, and 4th Street Live. The hotel is only 10 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.