“Great Place To Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel

You added Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Michigan
“Great Place To Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton a couple times now and no issues. I was in town for work and working a midnight shift and the staff was very curtious in not interupting my sleep during the day. I find the hotel very quiet. I am also a fan of the view and location to Louisville in that I get the views and they offer a shuttle into town (no parking worries). This is my place to stay when in Louisvile. The rooms are slightly aged/worn but the beds were confortable and room clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and review. You mentioned that the guest room was in need of updating. I am happy to say that we are starting to work in the guestrooms this year with a project to restore our woodwork. More is also on the way in the lobby and public space on 2014. Thank you for the kind words as well. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Hickory Flat, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

The room was very nice and clean. The view overlooking the river was outstanding. It was several places to eat within a 5 minute walk. The fitness room was first class alone with the staff. I will certainly staff their again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed March 2014
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for very nice review online. We appreciate the kind words. When you are looking for availability in the future I suggest going to the sheratonlouisville.com site. We have our best options listed there. We hope to see you soon!
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very clean, very friendly. What you expect from a Starwood hotel. The restaurant had a great view of the river and excellent options. Louisville-adjacent (across the bridge) and staffed by a friendly team. No surprises, just what you'd expect and want.

Room Tip: From what I understand, suites have the majority of the river views. Head to the restaurant for gre...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope you will visit again soon.
Mason, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I planned a quick trip to Chicago and rerouted to louisville due to a snowstorm scheduled to hit the Windy City. I was going to book online, but called to confirm they had a hot tub (they do btw). The lady I spoke to gave me a better rate than online and when we got there, we got a complimentary upgrade!
Room: spacious, modern, great beds, flat panel tv, view of city was only partial
Gym: great equipment, but no scale and no tvs for cardio equipment, they had free headphones but the fm didn't work very well
Pool/spa: good size, relaxing, plenty of clean towels, we also liked that we could roll right out of the hot tub into the pool
Breakfast: wouldn't know how good it was because we went to bob Evans each morning. We like to stay at embassy suites because they have the best complimentary breakfast around. Embassy was all booked. Sheraton should incorporate the complimentary cocktail hr and breakfast
Area: plenty of places to walk to...buck head directly behind the hotel was great! As far as activities go, we did the mega zip (awesome).

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at our property and sharing your feedback. Our property has a Club Lounge that offers an evening beverage and snack reception and a hot breakfast in the morning. I suggest considering Club when booking.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hotel is standard as the Sheraton brand is concerned. It has a nice breakfast, fitness center and pool as well as a club lounge for SPG members. The hotel is located right on the river and next to the bridge that connects Indiana and Kentucky. What stands out to me is the excellent choices for food. There are several restaurants attached to or on the hotel property. Everything from upscale to sports bar/pizza joint.

Room Tip: Ask a room with a river view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed the offerings on the Sunnyside!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because there is a free shuttle service, a jacuzzi, and they take pets w/o a fee. I looked at downtown Louisville hotels, but none were really close to my destination. My room was near the elevator yet quiet. The bed was very comfortable and they provided a huge dog bed for my little dog. The shuttle driver was very nice as were all of the employees. I paid $85 thru Priceline and that was a reasonable price. I do wish they had more options for breakfast.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
We love it when our 4 legged guests have a good night! Thank you for your review!
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Louisville Riverside when I am in town on business over the course of three years now. Superb customer service. Excellent location. The beds have to be the most comfortable I have Bennett in on travel. I went so far as to find out where they get those fantastic pillows and ordered some for my home bedrooms. The staff has always made me feel very welcome each time I was there. Apparently this hotel is only rated at 3.5 stars....very underrated. They are easily a 4 star hotel!

Room Tip: Get to know Mr. Frank at the front desk. He is a wealth of knowledge on the area and an all-around...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for the very nice words. People like Frank Green make all the difference in a stay. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Suites at Louisville North
Central Business District
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
East Louisville
Homewood Suites Louisville East

Been to Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel? Share your experiences!