“Great local italian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great local italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Creative menu and great food. Had the BBQ sausage pizza, asparagus crostini and fettuccine Alfredo. All were excellent. Service was fast so don't know why other people had problems. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Madison, Indiana
“Great food and Kasteel Rouge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We enjoy relaxing in the window seats and watching passers by, the specials are delicious and a great assortment of beer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Italian food I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Come Back Inn numerous times. It is my absolute favorite restaurant. In fact, every time I go to another Italian restaurant I am always disappointed because Come Back Inn is so much better. I always get the pasta special-which is something different each night. One of my favorites is the seafood lasagna. This place will have you hooked!

Visited July 2013
Kentucky
“Excellent Food, service OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It is located along Spring Street, in the midst of a lot of fun diverse shops. We came in after a business meeting, and each one like the menu, and the lunch specials that were offered. The pita steak with peppers and onions was great, the wild mushrooms in linguine with pesto sauce was outstanding, and the Gyro was very scrumptious. The waitress got our drinks and orders, and thereafter was in no particular hurry to serve us. We were one of the first people there for lunch, and it took 25 do 30 minutes to get our meal. It took a while for her to come over and get our checks too.

I would encourage the owner to conduct some customer service training with the servers. A lunch hour means you have to get back to work within one hour, if Come Back Inn wants me to come back, please improve customer service. We loved the food though!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“very surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

because of the name, we were expecting a burgers and fries deal, or maybe a laid back, calm, cheers bar type setting. and the front was just that. but the back had a restaurant so my husband i decided to eat here after checking out the menu.

we loved it! it was delicious! i had the Greco: Linguine, spinach, calamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, feta, garlic and pine nuts served with an herbed olive oil. my husband had the Meatball Bake: Baked with sweet peppers, mushrooms, marinara & mozzarella cheese.

again, i was pleasantly surprised. will definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2012