“The Best of Jeffersonville” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Southern Indiana
“The Best of Jeffersonville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is the local restaurant that we bring our out of town guests to. We can always count on good to great food and excellent service when we come here. My personal favorite is the Greco pasta and carrot soup. The prices are very reasonable and it's a welcome sight to see the owner usually working and making sure customers are happy at the bar and engaging in conversation. They also have a quality selection of beer and wine. I highly recommend the Come Back Inn :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lexington
“Unusual surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I never thought this place would be so good when driving by. Then I read the reviews here and decided to try it. Lots of great options. I picked gyros salad and it was tremendous in taste. Very creative, all the right flavors combined. Generous portion. Can't wait to go back and try other options. There was no carrot soup that day but all other menu items begged to be tasted. Read below to see why I'm going back...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love this Place ( HOTBROWN )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Not that I was eating my way around the town, But again "WOW"
If I had to find one thing that I didn't like, it would be the table and chairs are small.

Visited September 2012
Georgetown
“Comfort Food in a comfortable setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We highly recommend the pasta dishes. Truly outstanding! The laid back atmosphere is a relaxing alternative to other pretentious eateries. Located in the heart of the revitalized downtown.

Visited September 2012
desoto
“Super Friendly and Good Food Too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We ate here in May and it was awesome. The sandwiches were huge and the appetizer (scallops) was yummy. We were greeted when we walked in and again when we left by the bartender. The waitress was on top of things, friendly, and her descriptions of the food almost made you drool. The ceiling panels are original to the building (the subject of a long debate between the husband and I which was finally verified by our waitress). This is a nice place to go and grab a bite to eat and we'll probably be back next year when we're in town.

• Visited May 2012