“Great view” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This restaurant has the most amazing view of the Ohio River and Louisville skyline along with a very varied menu. I wanted to try almost everything in the menu. Unfortunately what I ordered (chili Mac ) was mostly Mac but lots of it. Others at the table had the bison chili and the hot brown. Wish I could comment on those but my guests weren't willing to share

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Louisville
“Good times on the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good service, good food, good times. The ambience is great. The fish sandwich and the Hot Brown are recommended.

Visited October 2013
Hemlock, Michigan
“Great place to have a beer and enjoy the view.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten here twice and was not impressed with the food on either visit. My hamburger was dry and not very flavorful, my medium rare steak was well done, second try was cooked correctly but again not seasoned very well. The green beans which were supposed to be fresh were mushy and over cooked.

My wife really liked the fish and chips that she had for lunch but the steak that she ordered for dinner was over cooked BOTH times, she finally gave up and left hungry.

On the positive side, the view is awesome and they have 42 different beers on tap.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“It was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The view on the outside deck was lovely! The food was okay, although I had to have my hamburger either med. well or well (I normally eat it medium). My salad was really good, I would have been happier just ordering a larger salad vs a hamburger. The service was good and it was priced well for the area.

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Geat Cobb salad & great Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

One of the best Cobb salads that I have had. Service was a little slow, but. I was impressed that the manager came to our table to apologize for the slow service. Food was great, reasonably priced and great waitstaff. Highly recommend this restaurant. Great atmosphere on the Ohio River

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere