“Just there for the night, but it was great.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Just there for the night, but it was great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were only staying at this hotel for the night, but it was clean, quiet, and met our needs perfectly. We would definitely book rooms there again. The reservation staff was extremely helpful and kind. It was close to the places we were visiting and had a room for us even when we booked it later than we had planned.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you again next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed at the Hampton Inn, Jasper for one night. Drove to Jasper for the Polar Express.

Really enjoyed this hotel. Front Desk staff excellent. Saw to it we had adjoining room and provided maps to French Lick for the Polar Express. On Second floor, hotel was very quiet. Appreciated the laundry room on our level right behind the vending/ice area. Was great to be able to dry bathing suits and towels before we left for home.

Room has large flat screen TV's, more than enough channels for our group. Room was extremely clean, bathrooms were spotless when we arrived.

After returning from the Polar Express, we used the swimming pool. Pool was open till 10pm more than enough time for us to swim after our evening.

Beds were fantastic. Breakfast the next morning was excellent. More than enough hot foods. Excellent choice of hot and cold beverages.

Noticed someone was having a shower in one of their banquet rooms - would be a nice hotel to hold a shower in.

Will definitely be back next year.

Room Tip: Second floor quiet - ice machines and coin laundry
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us! I am happy that you and your family had a great time. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area!
Morganfield, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place to stay, friendly staff, comfortable beds & room. My husband & son was a little disappointed in the hot breakfast but I was okay with yogurt, muffin, & hard boiled egg.
I think it is ridiculous that trip advisor requires 200 character minimum so I am just writing to fill. Some folks say all they need to say & it is the same end result.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We do our best to include breakfast items that appeal to everyone and keep our menu changing to accommodate. Hopefully your family will find a selection to their liking on your next trip. Thank you again for staying with us!
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our family of 7 stayed 2 nights at the Jasper Hampton Inn for our trip to Holiday World. I read all the reviews before I decided on a hotel (including reviews about other accomodations) and I'm very happy to report that the glowing reviews about Hampton were right! The first thing I noticed when walking in was the welcoming lobby with coffee and cookies, and the very friendly desk attendant. After a quick greeting, I felt as if we were old friends. Our room had a very fresh but not overpowering fragrance and was perfectly clean, including the bathroom and shower. The beds and pillows were very soft and comfy-very important! Even though the air conditioner had a little rumble as the compressor kicked on, that was okay because we don't like completely quiet rooms, and we stayed very cool. There was good water pressure in the shower and they supplied shampoo AND conditioner, which most hotels do not provide. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with many selections including a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, bisquits and gravy. They even provided real oatmeal with sides of cinammon-sugar, berries, and almond slivers. Very tasty! Everyone on the staff that we spoke to was very friendly. I'm sorry we didn't have time to try out the pool, but I'm sure it was just as nice as the rest of the inn. If you are traveling to Jasper, don't even think about it. Stay at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad your stay was awesome. Each employee takes great pride to make your experience with us the best possible. Please visit again soon!
Jasper, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is our fifth stay here. We stay here every time we come to Jasper to visit family. We feel like we are at home. The staff is already friendly, the room clean and above the standard. Best place to stay while in Jasper, Indiana!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on a clean, comfortable, safe and affordable place to stay. I am glad you see us shine! I look forward to you visiting us again soon!
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice ~20 min drive due north of Holiday World. Jasper is a very nice little town. The checkin was fast and easy and pleasant. The room and bathroom were perfectly clean. The bed did not sleep well, which I thought was due to me being a big guy, sometimes the case. My small wife awoke with a backache as well, however. Linens on the bed were very nice and clean. No back complaints from the kids. Breakfast was great with hot and cold options. Good coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were booked elsewhere in Jasper, but a friend came back after staying at the other place with terrible stories of no breakfast, tube tv's that didnt work, charges for a fridge in the room, and no air...So we cancelled our reservations at the other place, and was able to call direct and booked a room here at the Hampton, (although, tripadvisor had them as sold out, they were not). I got two rooms on the second floor for my crew of 6 teenagers, The breakfast on Sunday went well beyond my expectations! Western omlets, french toast sticks, waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit fresh, and mixed cocktail, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, and yogurt. WOW. The staff was super friendly, our house keepers, Taffy and Terresa gave us great service, traveling with 6 long hair teenage girls they needed lots of towels and hair conditioner! The only complaint the girls had was on the TV in their room didnt get alot of the channels that my room did. But mine didnt get ESPN, or HBO, their room didnt get NICK, or Disney...a quick room change between us fixed that! The beds were soft and comfy! The pillow selection was great. I brought my own, but didnt need to! Our air conditioner was fairly new, and had digital controls, while the girls room had the old style knob controls. The place was filled to overflowing on Saturday/Sunday it was full of families and grandparents away with kids going to Holiday world. Bring extra $$$ and treat yourself next door to some of the finest German food anywhere at the Schnitzelbank. We will be back to stay at this Hampton!

Room Tip: Bring quarters for the washer and dryers!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre
Ferdinand Inn
Ferdinand Inn
#2 of 2 in Ferdinand
3.5 of 5 stars 102 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!