“The only place you need to stay in Jasper! Look no further!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The only place you need to stay in Jasper! Look no further!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were booked elsewhere in Jasper, but a friend came back after staying at the other place with terrible stories of no breakfast, tube tv's that didnt work, charges for a fridge in the room, and no air...So we cancelled our reservations at the other place, and was able to call direct and booked a room here at the Hampton, (although, tripadvisor had them as sold out, they were not). I got two rooms on the second floor for my crew of 6 teenagers, The breakfast on Sunday went well beyond my expectations! Western omlets, french toast sticks, waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit fresh, and mixed cocktail, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, and yogurt. WOW. The staff was super friendly, our house keepers, Taffy and Terresa gave us great service, traveling with 6 long hair teenage girls they needed lots of towels and hair conditioner! The only complaint the girls had was on the TV in their room didnt get alot of the channels that my room did. But mine didnt get ESPN, or HBO, their room didnt get NICK, or Disney...a quick room change between us fixed that! The beds were soft and comfy! The pillow selection was great. I brought my own, but didnt need to! Our air conditioner was fairly new, and had digital controls, while the girls room had the old style knob controls. The place was filled to overflowing on Saturday/Sunday it was full of families and grandparents away with kids going to Holiday world. Bring extra $$$ and treat yourself next door to some of the finest German food anywhere at the Schnitzelbank. We will be back to stay at this Hampton!

Room Tip: Bring quarters for the washer and dryers!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tennessee, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a great Hampton Inn in a nice town. The people are efficient and very nice. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The breakfast is wonderful. Mary, the lady who serves the breakfast is very good. If you are going to be in the area you should stay at this Hampton Inn.

This is a perfect place to stay if you are going to Holiday World.

The German restaurant next door is terrific.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I am so happy that you had a great stay! I will pass along your kind words to my staff. We want your stay to be PERFECT. I look forward to you staying with us again on a future trip to our area. WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I did not have high hopes for our stay at the Hampton Inn. My last experience with one years ago left a bad taste in my mouth, but I gave it a shot based on other reviews. Our experience went beyond my expectations! (in a good way!). At check in I realized (after my husband and the desk attendant looked at me with pity) that I had made our reservation for the following week. My mistake was quickly resolved with zero hassle and our check-in was seamless. I was happy to see that they promote the fact that duvets (and sheets, which I would expect) are clean for every guest. Nice to know (smart move, marketing folks). The room was clean and comfortable. I didn't have that skeevy feeling I sometimes get at hotels. Far and away the best part was the breakfast, great choices (different hot offerings each of the two mornings we stayed), and a clean environment. The staff was pleasant and the location next to the German restaurant was nice. (Food at the restaurant was ok, but so nice to be able to walk across the parking lot for a drink after traveling with 2 small children:). Overall, great experience. (some towels might be ready for replacement was my only suggestion). Workout room was nice too, good treadmill and other equipment was clean and in working order.

• Stayed August 2012
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for such a great review. It is always nice to hear our Hamptonality shines through! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you on your next trip to Jasper!
South Bend
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn for the last three years when going to Holiday World in Santa Claus. This is a well run Hampton with nice beds, clean linens and a good breakfast. The staff are all helpful and always seem to enjoy making my little girl happy. She was looking bored at breakfast and the lady behind the desk brought out colors and coloring pages. She now has a friend for life.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our Hamptonality! Your daughter is quite the artist. I have her picture on my office door. Thank you for staying with us again and I look forward to you visiting us again soon!
Anderson, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We just spent one night in Jasper to visit Holiday World the next day. The Hampton was an easy check in and checkout, it was very clean, everyone was friendly, and breakfast was very good. Also, the pool and hot tub were very nice. Our only complaint was the pillows. We normally bring our own pillows but our last stay at a Hampton Suites the pillows were great so we didn't this time. Big mistake. It turns out the hotel just supplies the small square travel size pillows. The beds were comfortable but the pillows made it impossible to get a good nights sleep. Other than that we were very pleased.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay with us. I'm sorry about your experience with our pillows. We never want our guests to have a bad night's sleep with us. I have talked to our team and it appears they are tucking the end of the pillow case too tightly which makes the pillows appear square. They are the standard pillows (both synthetic and feather) for all Hampton Inn's. We do keep a variety of other pillows should ours still not meet your needs. The front desk is always available to assist you.

Thank you for your response and I hope you will visit us again on your next trip to the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The breakfast buffet had many great choices but could use more seating because it was hard to find a seat. Very friendly staff. They also have discount tickets to Holiday World.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for staying with us! I am happy your stay was great. Be sure to visit us again on your next visit to our area!
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The staff were fantastic. I arrived very late, but they were all smiles and helpful.

My room was comfortable and clean, but it smelled damp. My colleague complained the same about his room on the same level opposite side.

Apart from that, this was a typical Hampton stay. Theres not much to choose from in Jasper, so Hampton it is!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for the review of your guest room. I'm so happy that you enjoyed our staff's Hamptonality! I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations and I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to freshen our guestrooms. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre
Ferdinand Inn
Ferdinand Inn
#2 of 2 in Ferdinand
3.5 of 5 stars 102 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!