“Great place to relax and have fun with family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre

You added Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre to your Saves list
Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   951 Wernsing Rd, US Hway 231 South, Jasper, IN 47546 (Formerly Ramada Jasper)   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
“Great place to relax and have fun with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Had a great stay here at this hotel 2 nights ago! Room was priced at a reasonable amount! It is definitely a place I want to come back to with my kids! The staff was very friendly and they have everything arcade restaurant and a pizza place by the indoor heated pool which had a big hot tub and jets worked really good I noticed they have 2 hot tubs but the one was not running at the time we stayed which was fine the one in working order was really GREAT!! They also had pool tables and a big gym. Will definitely choose this place over all the hotels if I ever come through Jasper again!! LOVED IT!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed every year when we came Jasper for basketball tournament.This time we really find the difference. First time I saw too much crowd in Jasper Inn. It looks it was sold out. Kids and kids were everywhere playing and excellent part was they enjoyed pool. I haven't find anything wrong in Jasper Inn and it seems the place is improving.
I will definitely stay in Jasper Inn as my kids love this place.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel all my life every time we go to jasper or holiday world will never stay again I had Dry blood in my bathtub brown water and no trash can service was bad to. No one should ever stay at this hotel worst ever and will never go back

• Stayed February 2015

Travelers are raving about these Jasper hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pool area is nice. Rooms are VERY dated, and give you the "creepy-crawly" feeling. I washed all my clothes and myself when I got home. Our beds did not have a comforter. And I had to get towels from the desk, because there were not any in the room.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came in jasper for business & stayed in jasper inn . I found this place worthful, reasonable price, neat & clean rooms , dome area surrounded with big pool , hot tub, kiddy pool sauna, toy machines , pool tables , game room archade . I missed my kids and will definitely come next time with my family

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
GBasra, General Manager at Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for choosing Jasper Inn. Most welcome with your Family.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here almost a week while working out of town. Cockroaches everywhere. Absolutely Disgusting. Less than helpful staff. Front desk did not want to allow us to check out, only offered to switch rooms. At the same time, another guest
at came to front desk to complain of a filthy room. With the help of law enforcement, we were able to check out and receive a receipt. Never again Jasper Inn!

• Stayed February 2015
Sorry for the inconvenience and we are taking action for that.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

The Hotel room was pretty good.I was here for 2 weeks and I found the hotel service to be top notch. The rooms were pretty good, especially when you consider the price. All In All I would say it is a value for Money.

If I ever come to Jasper, This is the place I would prefer to stay. I didn't get the service from Holiday Inn Express that I got in here.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
GBasra, General Manager at Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre, responded to this review, February 16, 2015
Thank you very much for such a nice review. We always try to provide "The Best" service to our guests. Thanks again for choosing Jasper Inn.

Been to Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre

Address: 951 Wernsing Rd, US Hway 231 South, Jasper, IN 47546 (Formerly Ramada Jasper)
Location: United States > Indiana > Jasper
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre 2.5*
Enjoy the only full service & amenitied hotel in Jasper! The hotel has 200 rooms which either has a king size bed or two double beds. All rooms have Cable TV, Wireless internet, iron and ironing board and coffee. Our spacious indoor atrium has a pool, hot tub, saunas, kiddie wading pool, game room and Poolside Pizza.Our Hall of Trees Convention Center can host Meetings for up to 900 people and banquets up to 750 people. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jasper Inn Dome And Hotel Jasper
Jasper Hotel Dome

If you own or manage Jasper Inn Dome & Convention Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.