We stayed for 2 nights because the wedding we were attending had their reception there otherwise we would have stayed somewhere else. Our room we walked into and it was hot and musty. All of our appliances & tv were unplugged so we had to go around plugging everything in. When I went to shower and turned on the water it came out BROWN and we had to have maintenance come up to unclog the drain. The wall paper was about to come off the walls and everything was dusty. There was a kid's basketball tournament staying there too and we had children knocking on our room keeping our toddler up and running and playing tag in the hallway until 2 AM. Complained to front desk and they just shrugged their shoulders. Will NEVER stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Jasper Inn Dome And Hotel
- Jasper Inn Dome And Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Hotel Dome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the only full service & amenitied hotel in Jasper! The hotel has 198 rooms which either has a king size bed or two double beds. All rooms have Cable TV, Wireless internet, iron and ironing board and coffee. Our spacious indoor atrium has a pool, hot tub, saunas, kiddie wading pool, game room and Poolside Pizza.Our Hall of Trees Convention Center can host Meetings for up to 900 people and banquets up to 750 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Jasper reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.