“Great food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Jasper
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

The food and service was great! With Christmas coming up, the place was decorated, and the atmosphere was awesome.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Charles, Illinois
“" stick with sandwiches"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Ten of us walked across the parking lot from the Hampton Hotel for dinner. I was the only one that had a German dinner, everyone else had sandwiches. I had the smoked pork chop, not even close to a pork chop, it was a extremely salty ham steak about 1/2" thick. Don't know how they can call what was served a "pork chop". Then I was told by the manager, David, this was a German "smoked" pork chop. The only thing good about this dinner was they took $12.95 off my bill. Will not return.

Kentucky
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

My boyfriend and me and rubean sandwiches fries. the sandwich is fill you up. our waiters is good. thumb uo for god Germany food.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, Mississippi
“Great Salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We played at a close by golf course and stopped in after our round. The waitress was friendly and explained each item. It was our first time in a German restaurant. The Salad bar has enough variety to be a meal in of itself. I could have stopped there and been content, but alas, I continued on.
I got the sampler platter with 3 types of meat (veal, pork and beef) along with german potatoes. I enjoyed each one. My buddy got the beets and I tried it also, was good. my other buddy got the Brat and said that it was the best thing he tried.
The entrees seem rather expensive for what they are and then add the salad bar for $3.00 more.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome German Sampler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

LOVED this place. The staff was friendly and it was very clean, but let's face it, the food is the reason to go. We had the sampler platter for 2 and it fed 2 adults & 2 children. I can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013