“Awesome food and service ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
“Awesome food and service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The food was very good seasoned very tasty service was fast it was great will definitely come back prices very reasonable clean restaurant! Large portion sizes awesome menu a lot of choice!

Evansville, Indiana
“Dinner with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Greeted promptly, sat promptly, server was pleasant and prompt, food and drinks were absolute perfection, return customer right here, Highly recommend!!

Visited April 2014
Jasper, Canada
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Ate outside had to go inside and ask for silverware. Had to ask for refills and could of walked out with out paying. Sat and waited for ever for our check. Service was bad!Attitude at the front desk when I finally went in to pay was very disrespectful. A simply apology would of been nice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jasper, Indiana
“My wife loves the table side guacamole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Fresh guacamole, made table side is what my wife orders every time we go, usually twice a week. She orders a side of beans, and that's her meal. I help her eat the guacamole a little, and I never liked it until I ate it here, made fresh at your table.

You can choose what you want in it... onions, tomatoes, salt, and a few other things that I can't remember. We usually practice our Spanish with the kind server. Sometimes it's Luis, Oscar, or Jose that makes it, and sometimes it's somebody else.

I like ordering #51, a hammered (?) chicken breast with onions and peppers and beans on the side. There is cheese sauce on top of the chicken, but I ask for it to be served on the side.

One thing I like is that they respond well when I ask for a change or two. I like the onions and peppers to be cooked thoroughly so they're limp and almost overcooked. And I like the meal prepared without oil, so it saves on calories. And with the cheese on the side I can decide how much to drizzle on my food.

Our friends often order chicken on the beach. Their ice tea is good, not cloudy. It's often on the strong side compared to other restaurants. I like ice, so I order an extra glass of ice to add to the tea.

If you want to watch tv while you eat, go to the bar/cantina area. There are a few large screen TVs with different sports showing. But if there's a soccer game on, you can be sure that will be one of the choices.

Visited April 2014
“Great Mexican Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one our favorite eating establishments in Southern Indiana! They serve authentic Mexican food in healthy portions. Our favs are the Chimichangas both featuring Chicken & Beef. The prices are quite reasonable and service is great!

• Visited February 2014