“Great Mexican !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Mexican !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited here recently while on business with a large group. We were sat promptly and drink ordered we taken. Resturant was very business but over all service was good. Food came relatively quickly for the large group and all was completel when delivered to the table. Salsa and cheese dip along with guacamole was great. I had chicken fajitas which is enough to share for 2. I would recommend if you like Mexican !

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Petersburg, Indiana
“Beautiful place! Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here during a terrible thunderstorm. The staff immediately put us at ease and acted as if everything was going to be just fine. The food is authentic and great. The service was quick and friendly. The new building is an architectural beauty. You must try this if you are in the area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spencer, Indiana
“Better Than in the Past”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I like Mexican food and several times a year when I travel south, I find it convenient to stop at this little restaurant in Jasper. This last time, in March, I found the food better than usual and better than some of the other little Mexican restaurants along Hwy 231 Indiana to Kentucky.

I was on my way home, it was getting dark on a Saturday night. I was really hungry because I hadn't eaten since breakfast. So I was going to splurge a little, eat somewhere a little pricier. Or maybe just new to me. The only place that appealed to me, however, was Appleby's. But it was crowded, and I drove on. The other places that might have tempted me had mostly empty parking lots that suggested to me that the food might not be good enough to attract many customers.

Because there was a good number of cars in the parking lot of Los Bravos, and I knew the food usually was pretty good. I stopped once again. And I discovered that it was better than any of the previous times I had eaten there.

If you travel between Spencer and Owensboro, Kentucky, and Appleby's is crowded or not your thing, stop in at Los Bravos for Mexican food. I can recommended the cheese enchilada platter with chips and tasty salsa.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Indiana
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Food is delicious. I work in Loogootee so I go about every week. Sometimes the wait staff can be a little slow to refill your drinks and understand what you need but it just takes a little patience :)

Visited February 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Very Noisy Overpriced Food & Drinks!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We ate here with two other couples on a Friday evening. The place was packed and the service was very slow. The food was ok, but for the price we expected better quality. $25 for a pitcher of Margaritta's? Get real. We have been to many mexican restaurants all over and we have never paid that much for a pitcher of "House" margaritas. El Patron just a few blocks away has much better food at lower prices and a pitcher there is only $14. I don't know why this place is packed as none in our group would return.

• Visited December 2012