“Clean rooms, courteous service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #82 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Clean rooms, courteous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

My brother and I had been on the road for 16 hours and were in need of a place to get some rest. I used my Mariott rewards app and found this Courtyard ahead on our route. It was very late, early AM when we arrived and the front desk staff were very friendly offering water and a snack to us at checkin. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Would stay here again on our next time through Indianapolis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for your words of praise! I will share them during our daily meeting. We absolutely value oupr Marriott Rewards members. Very cool that you were able to ue the Marriott Ap to find an availale hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The hotel is newly remodeled and very comfortable. The room was comfortable with all-new furnishings. The service was excellent too - I left an article in my room after my 2 day stay and Lucas very kindly sent it back to me. Thanks for an enjoyable business stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Indianapolis Airport Courtyard. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to Lucas during our daily meeting.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We drove to Indy to catch our flight out the next day, and we didn't make reservations yet. We drove around and decided to go in and see if the Courtyard had any rooms. They had a king room at a decent price. But they then told us that we could park our car there for 20 bucks while we were gone. BONUS! The bed was a little too firm and we both didn't sleep well but I think we were just ready to get away. We got up the next morning and went down to get breakfast at 6am, when we were told they started serving, and there was no one there, So we got free coffee, then decided to just head to the airport to eat. When coming home, we called them and they sent a van out to pick us up. Then the driver dropped us off right at our car. I would most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask about parking there if you are traveling.. the price to park there is way cheaper than parking a...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thak you for staying with us at the Indianapolis Airport Courtyard! The park here fly there is a great way to start a vacation. It is affordable and conventient. If you are in the Indianapolis area again, please come stay with us.
Northern Cal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed one night for business. Has van pick up and drop off at airport which was very convenient. Staff was friendly. Room was typical of Courtyard with nice bed. Gym was small with 2 trendmills and some free weight in fairly small space. Pool with jacuzzi was indoor and good, typical of courtyard. Down side is there are not much restaurants around. Cost is reasonable. Nice place to stay near airport for business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Greetings! Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found using the airport shuttle convenient. It is a great ammenity for business travel.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Was only a one night stay but when you arrive and the front desk is very helpful it starts your stay on the right foot. Being a smoker she easily gave me a first floor room. The bistro is good but not a lot of choices. Coffee available twenty four hours which is good for this early riser.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff servie. We strive to personalize all of our guest experiences and find creative ways to "make your stay." I will be sure to pass your review on to me staff.
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I REALLY enjoy staying here when I am in town! Convenient yes...But they get my repeat stay because they care and they are really just simply great! The staff is second to none! Rooms are nice and clean! Beds are comfortable! Service is outstanding! Shuttle helps!
It's just that I really enjoy staying here! NO complaints!
Thank you for what you do for me!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Your kind words are very humbling. Thank you for being our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to my staff.
Audubon, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

By far the best part of my return visit is that the employees Dawn (assistant GM) and Aaron ( events coordinator) were wonderful. Seems like they were always there to help us. The wireless was perfect, the fitness facility is great (needs ventilation ), the Bistro is excellent, better than the buffet. Housekeepers, other employees all ready to help. The only downside is that even though some physical rehab was accomplished (Bistro & rooms are nice, other parts are tired especially for a Marriott property. Hall carpets need cleaning and/or replacing , the entrance to the lobby from the rooms is very poor. Keyboards in the public areas were worn out (ARon said he will take care of that,

Room Tip: Work with folks at the desk,very nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. It is my pleasure to provide the best customer service experience possible. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful staff to work with me. I will be sure to pass your revview on to my staff. I wish you safe travels and should you be in the Indianapolis area again, please consider staying with us.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!