You added Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport to your Saves list
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #126 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Great stay , clean rooms with small kitchen, very friendly and helpful stuff will definitely stay there again and recommend to my friends and family .... Location is very convenient and coffe serve for breakfast was delicious !!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and conveniently located to the airport. The grounds and cleanliness of the rooms are average and perfectly fine for the in expensive rates. I travel frequently for business and always (no matter where I stay) as for a wakeup call. Well, don't expect that from the staff at this location. I booked the room for my last night in IND and asked for a wakeup call as my flight was leaving early the next morning. The lady at the desk that evening said no problem and sounded as though she was documenting it. I went to bed peacefully thinking all was set- not so much! No wake up call!!! I ended up waking an hour late and was unable to shower (so no review of the bathroom) or have breakfast (so no review on breakfast), so that I could run through the airport to make my flight. If you won't do wakeup calls - let your customers know that when they request one!!! I would have used alternate means- I was tired from a long trip, got in late and relied on your staff... So should this be shame on me??? Maybe so- but I will never stay here again and will certainly not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I apologize that our staff failed to provide you with your requested wake-up call. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Looks more like a motel

I got charge twice for my room, have to call to get my money back.

Do not recommend this place for Family, looks like is for people who work in construction.

Room Tip: This location is not to clean and the furniture is old and stain, bed is bad, found bugs.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room. Please know, I am working with our entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel.

Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am currently staying in this hotel and since the manager responds fairly quickly to reviews to tripadvisor I am hopeful this will finally get my toilet fixed, room moved, or moved to another hotel. I have stayed here last week and so far this week and the place is fine. The bed is hard, hvac is loud and walls thin; however price is great so I wasn't expecting much. One thing I do expect is to have a working toilet. I noticed this morning it drained very slow. No big deal I tell the front desk when I leave this morning, expect it to be fixed when I return 12 hours later... it's not. I call the front desk, person says they will send someone up to fix it....that was 3 hours ago. Call front desk again it rings and rings and rings...finally someone picks up, it's a guest with several other guest who have been waiting at front desk to check in but can't find an employee. I'm not picky, I'm cheap and know what I'm getting when I book a discount place....but a working toilet and someone at the front desk is not to much to ask.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding your toilet is truly unacceptable. We are very sorry for your experience. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved right away. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dhindman@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The staff both night time and morning were both awful. I was put on the 1st floor about 20 feet from the front desk. The overnight staff was mean and disrespectful. She was extremely slow as well. I mentioned this to the manager on duty the next morning and she acted as if it was business as usual. The one good part was the shuttle driver who drove me to the airport to get a rent a car was helpful, courteous, friendly and told me all about Indianapolis. I appreciated him. He was the best thing about the stay except for the wonderful comfortable bed.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable bed and our helpful shuttle driver. Still, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated in the future.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at iap@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I, along with 5 other couples, reserved rooms for the night before our vacation out of the country and for the night of our return a week later. We chose this hotel because it offered shuttle service to the airport and also because we could leave vehicles for the week (we drove 1.5 hours to this area from our home since we had a 6:15 a.m. flight). We arranged for 6 of us to ride the first shuttle out at 4:00 a.m. but the shuttle didn't arrive until 4:40 and when it did, it already had passengers and there was no room for us or any luggage. We ended up packing into one of our vehicles and crazily driving ourselves to the airport fearful of missing our flight. Thinking that was a bad enough experience to not ever stay at this hotel again, we were even more surprised when we arrived back at the hotel at the end of our vacation. We had a late night arrival and were surprised when one of the rooms, although booked and paid for far in advance, was not available as reserved. We were also surprised when 3 women, clearly "ladies of the night" were leaving the hotel upon our arrival at midnight. Lastly, in the morning we experienced a police officer knocking on our door. He was questioning us about the "domestic disturbance" that occurred. Apparently there was a man chasing a woman down the hall with a gun. Although we did not see or hear that excitement, we were unable to checkout due to the police investigation that was going on during checkout time. Please be careful should you decide to stay there. There are other hotels very close by and you might be safer somewhere else - and have a better experience. One last note. The bedspread was obviously stained - yuck!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel. There are several in the area.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Tracie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. The situation you described regarding the shuttle service is truly regrettable. I am very sorry and can assure you that we are working to improve this service so that our guests are not affected moving forward. Also, please know, guest safety is our number one priority and we do not condone illegal behavior of any kind. To ensure that everyone is comfortable at all times, we employ the assistance of local law enforcement, as needed. I am disheartened that you witnessed such a situation, but glad that we were able to handle it in a timely fashion.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at IAP@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I were near the end of a six week road trip and found this great value (quality/cost). We have spent single nights, multi-nights, and several weeks at various locations. We have stayed in better quality and we have stayed in similarly priced locations, but we have not found a more caring staff or a better value then this extened stay. We only stayed one night, but would willingly use it as a base to explore the area in the future.

Room Tip: The area is quiet enough and away from the highway. I dont know if I would have a preference.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport? Share your experiences!