“short trip..loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #112 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“short trip..loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

extra loved this hotel! Staff was great, room was clean, wish we could have stayed longer...Definitely will stay at this hotel again!!! I have always loved the Extended Stay Hotel chain..Another that I would definitely give 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took very good care of you. I also wanted to thank you for continuing to stay with the Extended Stay Hotels. We have worked very hard to ensure every guest has a great experience and we appreciate the thumbs up.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I'm a Japanese college student who's once studied abroad at Muncie, Indiana.

It was about 2 months ago, May 5th, that I stayed in this hotel on my way to go back to Japan.
What impressed me the most is the services, especially a free shuttle bus to Indianapolis Int'l Airport (IND).

In my case, my flight departing IND was scheduled on 7:55 am, May 6th. In addition, as I had an international flight (Chicago O'Hare to Tokyo Narita), I should be at the airport a little bit earlier, around 5:30.
Therefore I wanted to stay for one night somewhere near the airport. Then I found your hotel on Expedia.

Finding that you provide the guests with a free transportation to Indy Airport, I immidiately made a reservation.

Thank you for reading my long, long review!

Room Tip: Each room has a kitchen inside with cooking equipment. If you wanna save money, you can bring sone f...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our airport shuttle service, your room, and complete experience with our hotel was so enjoyable. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to having you do so again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a great stay. The value for a room with the ability to cook meals in was priceless! I would however recommend bringing dishes for cooking and eating if there are more than 2 people staying in the room.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Patti - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked your room and the kitchen we provide in all of them. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

if you're looking for a safe, clean and affordable hotel, Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport is the place to stay!

The location of the hotel is in a nice, quiet location and travels should have a rental car or a car of their own to get around. Most of the nearby stores (restaurants, grocery store, etc.) are not a short walking distance away, so come prepared and bring your vehicle.

The rooms are well kept and have be thoroughly cleaned.Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Frankie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our rooms to be clean and that you felt safe while visiting our hotel. As well, it is great to read that you liked our location.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Temp housing and is a very suitable replacement for a home when needed. Beds are comfortable and flat screen TV's are nice too.Staff is very friendly and helpful.Location is very good and plenty of restruants and shopping close.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the recent upgrades that we have completed on our hotel. It included updating the guest room bedding, placing flat screen televisions in all guest rooms and much more. We are so glad you enjoyed these new amenities!

Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was just looking for a place to rest my head for the night since my plane got in so late. For the price it was a good option. Staff was nice and courteous and able to answer all my questions. Room cleanliness was something to be desired however. Bed sheets didn't smell good and the facet for the bath tub dripped. Focusing a little harder on house keeping and hotel maintenance and would benefit this hotel greatly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel has the nicest, most courteous staff. The room and everything in it were squeaky clean. The mattress was probably the most comfortable one I've slept on (and I have sleep number at home). I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am especially since I've stayed at other Extended Stays and have not had good experiences at all. Do not hesitate to contact this particular property for reservations!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport? Share your experiences!