Save Saved
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #109 of 183 hotels in Indianapolis
“Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Temp housing and is a very suitable replacement for a home when needed. Beds are comfortable and flat screen TV's are nice too.Staff is very friendly and helpful.Location is very good and plenty of restruants and shopping close.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the recent upgrades that we have completed on our hotel. It included updating the guest room bedding, placing flat screen televisions in all guest rooms and much more. We are so glad you enjoyed these new amenities!

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was just looking for a place to rest my head for the night since my plane got in so late. For the price it was a good option. Staff was nice and courteous and able to answer all my questions. Room cleanliness was something to be desired however. Bed sheets didn't smell good and the facet for the bath tub dripped. Focusing a little harder on house keeping and hotel maintenance and would benefit this hotel greatly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel has the nicest, most courteous staff. The room and everything in it were squeaky clean. The mattress was probably the most comfortable one I've slept on (and I have sleep number at home). I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am especially since I've stayed at other Extended Stays and have not had good experiences at all. Do not hesitate to contact this particular property for reservations!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013

1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Young Lady behind the counter has a crappy attitude .....acted as if I was scum when I asked a question about my room.Room was dirty upon my arrival, trash in trash can that smelt like death in july....no pillow cases on pillows.....sink and tub had hairs in them .....ALL the dishes were greasy and soiled......roaches and ant fighting each other in the floor. I wAs so ashame to have someone visit me for a few mins. Take your money elsewhere ! Says it has been renovated , you can put poop in a box with a bow , but its still poop.

• Stayed February 2013
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada
Circleville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I are in Indianapolis for the next eight weeks on business. We always try to stay at an Extended Stay because we live on the road and appreciate the kitchen. We originally booked at the ESA on Southern Ave....what a giant MISTAKE!! The first room was so small we couldn't turn around and the toilet did not work. The second room had a smell that was beyond bad and was dirty. After complaints got us nowhere and knowing we could not endure for 8 weeks we called this ESA and got the awesome Ashley on the phone. She was professional and understanding. She apologized for what we had been through and assured us we would be taken care of. We were leery but made the reservation and decided to give it a try. After work the next day we went in about 1pm to see if there was any possibility that the room was ready early since we had all of our belongings with us. We were greeted by Justin and when I gave him our name, he showed us a handwritten note from Ashley to please make sure we were taken care because of our bad experience at the other location. We were taken to our room to see it before we checked in......PERFECT. Exactly what we wanted! CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. New paint, new mattress, new TV. We have been here almost 3 weeks now and have not a single complaint. If you ask about anything the staff goes out of the way to help and they are awesome!
On a side note, we did complain to the corporate office about the other location and they assured us they would look into it. They replaced the food we lost in the refrigerator that quit during the middle of the night in the first location as well! I hope they can get the other property up to the same quality that this one is!! ESA on Fortune Circle rocks!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been staying at this location since April 2011 as my employment requires me to work in Indianapolis. The staff is friendly and courteous, and the room is perfect for my needs. I have no complaints - appreciate the new look that is taking place and the upgrades to the rooms (flat TV, new matress).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have stayed in a few hotels in the last couple years for work and this was the worst experience I have had by far. The first thing that I noticed was the smell of my room which was an old musty smell. Then I thought that I would take a look in the fridge/freezer. The freezer smelled like something died in it and the fridge had food crusted to all the shelves and smelled equally as bad as the freezer. The sheets on the bed were terrible and the bed itself was very uncomfortable. Through out the night the freezer turns on and off and is loud enough to wake me up (normally a tough thing to do). So I stayed one night too many and the next day after taking a shower realized that there was hair all over the sink which obviously had not been cleaned since the last person. That was when I called my employer and had them move me to another hotel. On a final note I noticed a woman say that she saw some women walking down the hall dressed like prostitutes...the glitter that was all over my chair and bed would is a pretty good indicator that they were prostitutes if you ask me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport? Share your experiences!