“Long-time customer” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #107 of 184 hotels in Indianapolis
“Long-time customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been staying at this location since April 2011 as my employment requires me to work in Indianapolis. The staff is friendly and courteous, and the room is perfect for my needs. I have no complaints - appreciate the new look that is taking place and the upgrades to the rooms (flat TV, new matress).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have stayed in a few hotels in the last couple years for work and this was the worst experience I have had by far. The first thing that I noticed was the smell of my room which was an old musty smell. Then I thought that I would take a look in the fridge/freezer. The freezer smelled like something died in it and the fridge had food crusted to all the shelves and smelled equally as bad as the freezer. The sheets on the bed were terrible and the bed itself was very uncomfortable. Through out the night the freezer turns on and off and is loud enough to wake me up (normally a tough thing to do). So I stayed one night too many and the next day after taking a shower realized that there was hair all over the sink which obviously had not been cleaned since the last person. That was when I called my employer and had them move me to another hotel. On a final note I noticed a woman say that she saw some women walking down the hall dressed like prostitutes...the glitter that was all over my chair and bed would is a pretty good indicator that they were prostitutes if you ask me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Staying here with my kitty's seem like home. The new mattress help me to sleep so well. Staff here treat me like family. Not sure how long I will be staying but, I have all the comforts and someone else to help clean.... Now if they just cooked

• Stayed December 2012
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This has been our home until we can restart in a new house soon. But in the mean time this place has been the best thing could anyone could use as a temp house or a home away from home you find.

Room has the all the basics you need and some bonuses. As the time goes by it keep getting better,new flat screen TV,new mattress that are super comfly and other small things.

The staff here are super friendly and helpfull and more like friends than staff.Always greeting by name and always aware of those special needs you might have.

So if looking for that place that feels like home this the place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

First i most say that all the staff in this hotel are wonderful including the manager very friendly. The rooms are well equiped and i never needed anything but just get to my room and relax. I hightly recomend this hotel to any one specially co workers since im here contracting with my company. This hotel is 110 percent better than those value places on the area especially the one rockville rd. I love this hotel since is my home away from home. Very outstanding. The staff especially the young ladies called ashley and renita they have the the best customer service i ever seen. I recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Very clean and comfortable place to stay
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

This affordable corporate hotel is right near the Indy Airport. The staff is wonderful. Very attentive and caring folks that really care about their 2 legged and 4 legged guests ! You get a good size suite and kitchen with all your necessary wares to prepare meals and snacks.Their restful beds will put you to sleep and is so relaxing after a day of travel or on the job. Extended Stay America is pet friendly with very walkable paths and safe for their 4 legged friends. Your pets will always be greeted with a doggie treat and a warm smile from the staff. Need a ride to and from the airport ? Great ! This hotel does just that ! I could go on and on about how wonderful Extended Stay America Indiana Airport is but I think you should book your next reservation here the next time you are in the area and try it for yourself !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The staff at this hotel is the nicest and most helpful that I have ever dealt with. I am a contractor so I have to stay in hotels quite often. My room is always clean, and if I ever need towels they provide more than enough. The location is convenient to all stores and the airport. They have a free suttle to take you where you need to go. The room is equipped with coffee maker and dishes unlike some other well known value places. I have stayed at this particular extended stay for 2 months now and would never consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport? Share your experiences!