I have stayed in a few hotels in the last couple years for work and this was the worst experience I have had by far. The first thing that I noticed was the smell of my room which was an old musty smell. Then I thought that I would take a look in the fridge/freezer. The freezer smelled like something died in it and the fridge had food crusted to all the shelves and smelled equally as bad as the freezer. The sheets on the bed were terrible and the bed itself was very uncomfortable. Through out the night the freezer turns on and off and is loud enough to wake me up (normally a tough thing to do). So I stayed one night too many and the next day after taking a shower realized that there was hair all over the sink which obviously had not been cleaned since the last person. That was when I called my employer and had them move me to another hotel. On a final note I noticed a woman say that she saw some women walking down the hall dressed like prostitutes...the glitter that was all over my chair and bed would is a pretty good indicator that they were prostitutes if you ask me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Indianapolis Airport