I won a trip including motel to the 2012 Indy 500. We stopped at Extended Stay by the airport to check in to our "free room for four" . The lobby was nasty dirty and stunk. The elevator was old and dirty. We entered the room and my wife almost started crying. We thought we were trapped hundreds of miles from home with surely no rooms available on the eve of the big race. Finally we said there was no way us or our kids could even think of touching anything let alone staying there. we called Expedia where it was booked but they could not help because someone else booked our free room. Finally about an hour later we found an acceptable room and paid $189 plus taxes for a $79 room.
YOU COULD PAY TO STAY THERE! We called the corporate and emailed and asked for a refund with no results........
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Indianapolis Airport