My experience started off bad! I called the hotel to have the shuttle come get me and the woman at the front desk said it would be 20 minutes, an hour later and two more phone calls the van finally pulled up. From the outside the building looks nice but the room I stayed in was far below average. Plus the room smelled like cooked humid ramen. The carpet is concerning but at least had vacuum lines. The windows are dusty and dirty and there is only a black out curtain and one of the curtain pulls is missing. It did not occur to me that there wouldn't be shampoo and. Onditioner provided but that makes sense and the bathroom was surprisingly in good shape. The bed however was old, noisy, and hard. The linens are old with a cover that you just want to pull off the bed and not use. The front desk wasn't overly friendly and when my dad checked in a few hours later the older woman was surly and seemed annoyed the moment he walked in. It seems like the people who run the place may live on site and that they may have regulars. For just one night I think I would have rather paid more to just be more comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Indianapolis Airport