This place was what we needed after a long first day on what turned out to be a 3,000 mile trip.
We heard no airport noise other than one time. The entrance and lobby are typical of this brand.
It is a little hard to find, but there is an easy u-turn to get you back to their drive. Across the street from couple of restaurants.
Breakfast was fine, and everything was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport offers a great location and free shuttle to make it the ideal place to stay while flying from the Indianapolis International Airport. This South West Indianapolis location is just ten minutes from IND Airport and Downtown Indianapolis. This hotel is just off I-465 and I-70 to provide easy access to Indy’s top destinations including Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Lucas Oil Stadium, Banker’s Life Fieldhouse, and White River State Park. Business travel is also made easy to companies like Eli Lilly, FedEx, and ExactTarget. Start your day off right at this Indy hotel, with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Guest rooms are 25% larger than standard hotel rooms, and feature free WiFi, Cable TV, and luxury bedding. Visit the Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport and enjoy one of the top Indianapolis Airport hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Fairfield Inn