“My Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Indianapolis Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Indianapolis Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Indianapolis Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5601 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #92 of 183 hotels in Indianapolis
Coraopolis
“My Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everything is good ath the hotel except Breakfast. It is not a good place for peopl who are on a low-carb diet. They have Bisquits and gravy way too much, and the eggs are always dried out. Also there is not really any fresh fruit and they are always running out of milk.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Shipshewana, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Was not sure what to expect, we purchased on priceline and we saw mixed reviews before our stay. Upon arrival, we were greated nicely. We were on the third floor and had a nice clean room waiting on us. The king bed was huge and one of the more comfortable i have slept in along time. They have great cable TV selection and TONS of extra space in the room. We only traveled with 2, but would have been enough room for 2 more easily with the pull out sofa.

We were pleased with our stay and I would disagree with its 3 star rating...it should easily be a 4 in my book!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Harriett L, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I do hope this is one that is trusted and shared with other travelers. We hope to see you again in the future!
Somerset, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was at the remada inn on 11-8-12 with my daughters School for a band compition, he had most of the hotel book. Well in the middle of the night directly in front of the hotel our equipment was stollen consisting of a 18ft equitment trailer, and 2 4 wheelers.. We had everything locked and secured as best we could. Well long story short, they were stollen. the truck was vandolized and moved away from the trialer and the trailer was stollen. The hotel said that it was not there problem, had no cameras and would not try to assist us in anyway to recover our items. I can understand things happen but for someone to bust a window out of the truck, move the truck, drag a 5k lb trailer around and no one notice. Something is wrong. I would not suggest anyone stay at this hotel. To beat it all the cops informed us this had been a issue with this hotel.

Room Tip: don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Harriett L, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
My staff and myself are extremely sorry that this theft occurred while you were staying at our hotel. We have reported this incident to our insurance carrier for their investigation and we are fully cooperating with the police in their investigation into this matter.
OLNEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

When we got to our room the two roll away beds were dirty and the bathroom door was usable but almost broken. The cleaning lady that night and the desk person and kitchen staff the next morning went above and beyond it their service to make up for the rocky start. My Mom had fallen out of bed the first night, her legs were bad and my aunt and I couldn't get her up. Two guys from the kitchen and I believe 1 of the drivers came up and helped get my Mom up off the floor - THANK YOU! Oh, by the way...in room 219 the faucets are on backwards - the hot water is cold and the cold water faucet is hot except for the faucet in the bathroom. The shower and sink in the front room are backwards.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for the great comments about our staff. I hope your Mom is doing well. We will make sure to note the faucette mix up and if possible get that corrected. We hope to see you again!
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were in this motel nightmare for 2 nights, 2nd night there we had our ATV,UTV, and car trailer stolen from the WELL LIT parking LOT in FRONT OF THE MOTEL WHERE THE NIGHT ATTENDANT could keep an eye on it...With a lock that had to be torch cut off the trailer in order to remove it.. That took a few minutes huh?? Hmmm sounds fishy to me... Window busted out of my truck, things stolen from inside my truck, the drive shaft unhooked from my truck so they could roll it forward to hook up their vehicle to steal from us!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!! The motel did not even care to ACT concerned for us, only worried with having their 3rd party insurance call us to tell us they were not responsible.. How about a "Im sorry this happened, may I assist you in any way??? HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!