“Great place for an overnight stay.” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5316 West Southern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46241-5510   |
Ranked #80 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Erlanger, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

One night's stay, a Sunday August 4, 2013. First room, room #121 had grass or straw scattered around carpet floor and several human hairs visible in sink and bathroom floor. That just would not pass my wife's standards. That room smelled clean though! Moved to #145 and none of those issues. The room was hard to breath in though. Some residual cigarette smoke from over a year ago before they went non-smoking? Visible signs of some major flooding and repair though in room and in hallway, so could be residual from that too. We did not complain again and went ahead and settled for #145. We did check for typical signs of bed bugs and none were found and that is great.! Breakfast from 4am to 9am is great for early risers, but not for us. Hey, when I'm on a trip, I like to sleep in, how about 10 or 10:30 AM! Front desk managers were very courteous and personable. This property needs to be upgraded.

Room Tip: I think that the upstairs rooms might be in better shape. Are all rooms allowed pets? Request a ro...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Festus, MO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I know you get what you paid for and I was happy with the price, but this place was scary. The parking lot is broken up and the hallways are miles long and dark. I swore that I heard a drug deal going down in a room a couple away from ours. Our tub was stained. We were only staying for a night and I slept a couple of hours and was very happy when the alarm went off. Breakfast was less than minimal. We were ready to leave. Despite the good price, we'd never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mays Landing, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was traveling across country alone and this hotel was my first stop from NJ. Being a woman and traveling alone I was a little nervous of course. Upon arrival, while the clerk checked me in I explained that I was traveling alone and kindly asked if there was a room available on the first floor, closest to the lobby. Surely there was and she switched my room for me. The window also was right by the parking lot so I was able to park my car right by my room. Which was good - as I forgot to bring a few items in and had to go out after dark. The breakfast was very good, not to much but not to little. I didn't hear any noises up or down the halls during the night. Everything was perfect. Would definitely stay there again. And being just a bit off of the interstate, it all worked out well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Service was great. Room smelt a little like smoke but it wasn't overwhelming. Receptionist gave me a discount on top of my already low rate so that was nice. Good hotel for the money. Was traveling home from Chicago and stopped for a quick sleep. Well located to Downtown Indianapolis were my girlfriend and I spent the next day. Quiet too.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst? Share your experiences!