I stayed at this property with my husband for a birthday weekend celebration, and we chose this hotel based on all the positive reviews. It did not disappoint. The Residence Inn is right on the canal in downtown Indianapolis, and the lower level of the hotel leads right out to the walking paths on the canals. This is a great feature because guests can stroll along the canals, which lead to nearby museums, public art, and even paddle boats.
The service at this hotel was fantastic! We were greeted warmly when we checked in, and we were given a very nice room on the top floor. The room was quiet and clean, and it had a great view of the canals. The 1-bedroom suite was spacious, and it had all the expected amenities of an extended-stay hotel, which we appreciated even though we only stayed a night.
Breakfast was decent, the shower had great water pressure, and we had a comfortable night's sleep. I would really recommend this property to visitors, and we would definitely stay here again. I just wish the hotel would offer some promotions, so the price would be a little more affordable, but it's a good value given the location and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal is the only hotel in downtown Indianapolis on the Historic Canal! Experience our modern look, high-tech amenities and beautiful views. Our Indy hotel on the Canal provides apartment-style suites with full kitchens, free WiFi, separate living areas and 32" flat-screen TVs. Enjoy complimentary grocery shopping service, free daily breakfast buffet and evening social hour plus the least expensive parking in downtown. From our balcony and terrace overlooking the Canal to our location just minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, State Capitol and White River State Park, our pet-friendly Indy hotel on the Canal is perfectly positioned for great extended stays. Be sure to take a stroll on the adjacent running/walking path right outside our doors, rent a paddleboat, bike, Segway or feed the ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown On The Canal Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Residence Inn