“One disappointment only” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rolling Meadows, IL
“One disappointment only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Nice hotel usually clean and quiet. There was a noisy group about 3 am but security took care of it. Hair on the inside bathroom door and floor. Usually this place is nice. Will keep an eye in the future

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Los Angeles, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am a La Quinta Inn Veteran for many years. I have an impressive reward point count.

Annually my family drives and stays in LQ exclusively from Los Angeles to NYC. Every year.

This is the absolute worst La Quinta Inn "& Suites" experience.

- NO Elevator

- AC unit in room (103) where we stayed is defective and my small children are very uncomfortable all night, which will result in a horrible 10 hour drive tomorrow.

- Pubic hair visible in bathroom along with complete lack of attention to detail from housekeeping (Pictures with this review)

- Pet hair on the King size bed made it OBVIOUS that housekeeping did NOT change the top sheets. They attempted to use the same ones. (Pictures with this review).

- Human Hair on the King size bed made it OBVIOUS that housekeeping did NOT change the top sheets. They attempted to use the same ones. (Pictures with this review).

- Front desk girl (Sarah) was nice enough to give me and my family w/pet a new room that I confirmed its cleanliness in with her present.

- Manager (Amanda) who was NOT on site only gave me a 12 dollar discount.

Unimpressed. Will not be staying here again.

This location is NOT friendly to the road weary as it is visually eviscerating, and it is an absolute wild-card, it seems, whether or not I have the room with the Syphilis in it.

Im sorry, my children deserve better for 3 figures of cost a night.

Room Tip: Use this hotel under moments of despair or emergency only.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were only in our room to sleep. I got a great price on the room. We arrived late and left early. The room was clean and quiet. We had a fridge and microwave too.

They had boiled eggs for breakfast and they were not good. My husband got two and had to throw them out. The did have granola bars, fruit and yogurt.

We just needed a place to sleep and it was fine for us.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I'm not very easy to please especially when it comes to cleanliness . My room was spotless bed was clean bathroom was clean and I was very pleased. my husband was shocked to hear that I had no complaints about the room or the hotel. We love to travel and go to indianapolis often to visit family, I will be staying at this hotel again very soon. Breakfast was also wonderful, make your own waffles and strawberry sauce was a delight. Staff also kept the Breakfast area clean and stocked consistently wiping down and restocking the area, We stayed when the indy 500 was in indianapolis also and the hotel was very crowded but still the staff worked to keep everything nice and neat!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Next Door to the Conference Center We had a comfortable good stay. Easy to get to meetings and meals. Staff helpful and cheerful. Well served at breakfast. Why must I have 200 characters to post this message. Seems strange to me to force me to say more that it was a good place to come for a Conference at the Marriott Hotel next door. It seems to be more than necessary.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

La Crosse, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel was fine - what made the stay great was the staff. So friendly, helpful and accommodating. Was a great location - easy to get to. Magnolias Bar and Grill down the road had great Hamburgers and the owner and staff were wonderful.

Room Tip: Rooms have double beds
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Rushville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Absolutely loved staying in this hotel chain at Indianapolis once again! Staff and service are excellent. Very comfortable beds! Our Eagles State Convention is held every year at the Marriott next door. However, we prefer that we don't have to hear the partying in the late evening hours outside in the courtyard. Even though these are fellow Eagles outside, we need to get our sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East? Share your experiences!