We booked two nights at this hotel with a special rate offered through Best Western's website. We interacted with several hotel staff members, and they were all friendly. The room was very decent for the low price. The housekeeping staff did a great job of cleaning our room each day and always left plenty of clean towels, shampoo, soap, etc. The breakfast was OK: waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, etc. We needed to book an additional night at this hotel, and the rate we received was much higher than our first two nights (by about $50). It was for Friday night versus Wednesday and Thursday though. Plus, it was the last room available. Therefore, I won't fault them for the higher rate. Before booking this room, I had read some other reviews about the neighborhood being a bit sketchy. Yes, the hotel is located between two vacant buildings. The neighborhood really isn't bad though. The only downside to this hotel for me was the really noisy refrigerator in the room. We actually changed rooms upon arrival because the refrigerator was so loud, only to discover that the refrigerator in the second room was equally as loud. We unplugged it at night and plugged it in before we left each day, which worked for what we were refrigerating. I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for an inexpensive room that is clean, plus convenient to downtown Indy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crossroads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Indianapolis
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Indianapolis