“Nice People, Decent Accommodations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Crossroads

You added BEST WESTERN Crossroads to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Crossroads
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7610 Old Trails Road, Indianapolis, IN 46219-6740 (Formerly Signature Inn Indianapolis East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 & Earn a Reward
Ranked #76 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Cibolo, Texas
“Nice People, Decent Accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We booked two nights at this hotel with a special rate offered through Best Western's website. We interacted with several hotel staff members, and they were all friendly. The room was very decent for the low price. The housekeeping staff did a great job of cleaning our room each day and always left plenty of clean towels, shampoo, soap, etc. The breakfast was OK: waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal, etc. We needed to book an additional night at this hotel, and the rate we received was much higher than our first two nights (by about $50). It was for Friday night versus Wednesday and Thursday though. Plus, it was the last room available. Therefore, I won't fault them for the higher rate. Before booking this room, I had read some other reviews about the neighborhood being a bit sketchy. Yes, the hotel is located between two vacant buildings. The neighborhood really isn't bad though. The only downside to this hotel for me was the really noisy refrigerator in the room. We actually changed rooms upon arrival because the refrigerator was so loud, only to discover that the refrigerator in the second room was equally as loud. We unplugged it at night and plugged it in before we left each day, which worked for what we were refrigerating. I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for an inexpensive room that is clean, plus convenient to downtown Indy.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not across from the "break room" on the second floor (If you're...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
keokuk, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

good hotel for the price, close to interstate, clean rooms, not as much on free breakfast as i have seen at other best westerns, but the quality of items was good. nice pool, friendly staff and very helpful if you need something.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Fort Wayne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This hotel seemed sketchy at first but you learn to live with it while you stay here. There are small issues with the room here and there but maybe they are improving? I would only hope so. The second shift front desk representative on 7/29 helped me check in and was just enough friendly to get you by but nothing special. I woke up early at 2AM and stood out in the lobby looking at the map to be greeted by the night auditor with a baseball bat. I thought your night auditor was going to kill me. It looked like he came from a dark office so maybe I woke him up? Either way this is not the property to feel safe at! Not even by the staff.

Stayed July 2014
Niles, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Checked in after driving about 500 miles at about 7:pm. Told we were getting the last double room due to the race being in town. Room was very nice but as we approached the desk and sitting area it reeked of smoke. Being very tired we felt it was best to bear it. Complained in the morning and she said she would discount our rate. We'll see. The staff was extremely pleasant and we would enjoy staying with them again, but not in that room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Madison
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have always stayed at Best Westerns and I am surprised that I have to write a bad review. First the cable was not working, that's understandable, but how about some compensation for that because the room price includes Cable TV?? Second, the tub and carpet looked like they hadn't been cleaned in awhile. I did not want any maid service, but the maid came in anyway and cleaned while I was gone. Since they are so eager to come into the rooms, you think they would clean better. Third, I have 2 different amounts being held on my credit card for the stay. Both the amounts are different than what is on my bill/receipt. When I called to ask the girl was quick to blame someone else, said they were just holds and would be back in my account in a few days. They aren't. It just seems like no one knows what they are doing and I was never once offered to speak with a manager.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Lawton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Tricky entrance, you have to go past the hotel, make a left at the Bob Evens restaurant and follow the road behind the hotel. The staff is very helpful but minimal. You should be someone that can get around without depending on local staff to handle your business. If your looking for a place to crash with quick entrance/exit to I-70 then this is pretty decent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Marietta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I havent been here for two years but nothing has changed..Its still great..I stayed here three days this week and everytime was perfect...ample truck parking across from hotel..checked in early afternoon everyday the girl working was very friendly and helpful the rooms were great,clean,comfy...everything here is great and the price is wonderful also...so if your in the area and want a nice clean room at a very fair price this is it..the next time Im in the area I will be back weather its next week or another two years ...this place is great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Crossroads? Share your experiences!