“Room Cleaning needed” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7202 East 82nd St., Indianapolis, IN 46256   |
Ranked #119 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Anyone who has stayed at a Super 8 can get mixed results... this location is the exception. The front desk personnel are very friendly and helpful and do all they can to accommodate your needs. Location is not the easiest to find and the property has seen its share of use, saying this I also found the room to be clean, well lighted and everything worked fine. I would recommend staying here as long as they keep up the great work!
Lynn K

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wabash, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I checked into the Super 8 on 11/12/12 and checked out on 11/13/12. We stay stay here a lot because my wife has to come to the IU Hospital in Indy often, for health reasons. The rooms are always nice and clean, and we love to stay on the lakeside. Employees at the Super 8 are very nice, pleasant, helpful and honest. We have told others to stay there when they are in Indy. When I say the employees are honest, I mean that. After we checked out this morning and left the property, my wife discovered she was missing a $ 3,000 diamond ring. She was quiet upset and when she called the Super 8, the Housekeeping Supervisor he was going over to the room himself to look for it. She called back and was told that he had found it and would hold it in the safe until we returned.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MANHATTAN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I arrive late (10:30 pm) as anticipated and if it had not been so late and if I wasn't beat tired - I would have gone elsewhere. No beg bugs but that's about the best I can say. No Internet service working except in lobby. Toilet was not cleaned and had obvious stains. Bed was poorly made (should have been my first clue when the staff doesn't make a bed better than my grandchildren do) and I suspect the sheets have not been changed in weeks. I slept on to of the comforter which looked reasonably clean and used a blanket from my car. There was a wet spot on the carpet next to the bed that was still wet when I left the following morning around 10 am. Friends of mine told me to avoid a Super 8 on the SW side of Indy and I have since told them about my experience to give them advance warning before they are in the Indy area again. You only have one opportunity to make a good impression and this location blew it big time!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area

Address: 7202 East 82nd St., Indianapolis, IN 46256
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Ranked #119 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / Ne / Castleton Area Hotel Indianapolis
Indianapolis Super 8
Indianapolis Super Eight
Super 8 Indianapolis
Super Eight Indianapolis

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Indianapolis / NE / Castleton Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.