“Clean, comfortable and friendly hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Chicago
“Clean, comfortable and friendly hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The room was spacious and clean. The staff was also very friendly. I'm not sure if all the rooms have a kitchen but it was definitely convenient. It's located by the highway and is very easy to get everywhere. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you had a great stay. Your feedback will be shared with our staff this week.

Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, and we hope to see you again.

Most thankfully,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Lebanon, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I usually stay at a different hotel brand when I come to Indy(I come often). I've never experienced any issue like this with the other brand.
I booked this hotel about 3 weeks in advance of my stay. I arrived about an hour before official check in. The desk clerk told me they didn't have any rooms because they had overbooked the hotel. He offered to give me reward points(he didn't say how much) and told me I could go to one of the other hotels under the brand nearby. Having never had an issue like this at any other hotel EVER, I went across the street to a different brand and luckily was able to get a room. I won't be going back to the Residence. Apparently, reservation to them means whatever hotel they feel like moving you to. It was inconvenient and in my opinion unacceptable.

• Stayed February 2014
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers. Our hotel seeks to honor all reservations, unfortunately circumstances sometimes arise which force us to relocate a guest to another branded property. Residence Inn Indianapolis-Fishers guarantees all reservations, and if for some reason we are not able to honor our guarantee we will ensure arrangements are made of equal or greater value. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but trust you enjoyed your stay in the Indianapolis-Fishers area.

Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Typical Residence Inn establishment. Friendly even when check in was 1:30am. Very clean rooms and a 1 night stay for business. You will not be disappointed. Breakfast room area a little smaller than other locations but worked for me as I am usually up to work 6:30am.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Should you return to the Indianapolis Fishers area, we'd love to have you back.

Richmond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had a truly extraordinary stay at this hotel. I arrived after dropping off our dog for emergency surgery at the nearby veterinary hospital and was a wreck. I wanted to find a pet-friendly hotel in case our dog was released after the surgery. I was greeted by a wonderfully warm, compassionate woman named Jasmine who took very good care of me. She gave me a promotional rate and found me a room on the first floor (I wasn't sure what our dog would do on an elevator) close to the exterior door closest to the dog walking area. I've never stayed at a Residence Inn before, and I was bowled over. The room was spacious, comfortable and beautiful, with a great variety of bed pillows (something I always appreciate) and free wi-fi. The fact that the hotel served a complimentary dinner was an unexpected bonus. It was not a lavish spread of food, but the meal was as good or better than what I would have made at home -- great-tasting chili, French bread, salad, fresh-baked cookies, and even a glass of wine. The cook, a very sweet woman named Inga, stopped by to offer more food and refill my wine glass. Breakfast was great -- oatmeal, scrambled eggs, red potato wedges, breakfast burritos, yogurt, and fruit (including canteloupe). I had a lovely conversation with a young family who have been there a while. They've stayed at other Residence Inns (they travel for the husband's job) and he said this Residence Inn is one of the nicer ones. I don't stay in Indianapolis often, but this is my new favorite place. And hopefully when I stay again, Jasmine will be there -- or she'll be in charge of training so that if someone else greets me, I'll feel as welcome as she made me feel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you so much for the review, we are greatly appreciative of your time and kind words. I am so glad you stayed with us as I knew you'd be taken care of with warm arms when you arrived. We wish you the very best in the new year, and if you ever get a chance to stop by, you're always welcome.
All the best,
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Coming from someone who travels all over the country 2-3 weeks a month, life on the road is anything but glamorous. So it's crucial for me to stay someplace that is as "home-like" as possible. This hotel was that and more. From the amazing reception of Jasmine checking me in, to the wonderful nightly social hosted by a very sweet Inge, I felt so comfortable and at ease in this hotel. Every single employee there seemed 100 percent genuine, happy, and were VERY helpful. If you're in the Indy area and want to go someplace that's personable and enjoyable, you should check this place out. The room was great. I had a two bedroom suite with a pull out couch and fireplace. The fireplace added that nice touch of a "homey" feeling and (as is the case with all residence inn's) the additional space made me not feel like I was in a jail cell. The evening social and breakfasts were great. If you're expecting to dine on a five star meal, then you'll be disappointed but for those of us who live in reality and travel for a living, you will find it most enjoyable. Over all I have zero complaints about this place and plan to make this my new Indy-area hotel. One thing to note, if you have allergies to animals, they do allow pets there. This was not an issue for me, but some may find this info helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! What great feedback, and how wonderful it is when guests mention the service of our staff. Your review will be shared with the team here and we look forward to having you back on your next return.

Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis FIshers!
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel while visiting family and found it met my expectations for the most part. Plently of room to relax with a tv in the living room and the bedroom, and lots of drawer space. Kitchen is fully equipped with a small dining table, and coffee, tea, and popcorn are provided in the room. The room was clean and quiet (3rd floor), but the living room furniture makes that room seem uninviting. The breakfast is good but is served only until 9:00 a.m during the week (10:00 am on weekends). The young woman who is night clerk was especially friendly and helpful. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Your feedback is shared with the staff and is most valuable, so we greatly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge us on TripAdvisor.

Again, thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed while in Indianapolis on business on two separate trips in August & September.

Good:
- Consistent Residence Inn experience - roomy accommodations, comfortable beds, lots of desk space and power outlets
- Good WiFi speed and no outtages
- Manager's reception was decent and breakfast had sufficient variety to not get boring
- Ability to use the nearby Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym) was a bonus
- Well maintained, fun basketball court
- I had no issues with noise during both of my stays - given the proximity to the 69 freeway and 96th street traffic, that was appreciated
- A number of good restaurants in the nearby area

Bad (not about the hotel!):
- The Fishers area is quite busy so don't wait till the last minute to try to get onto the 69 or other major routes as the turns to get onto 96th street are very congested during rush hour

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers! On behalf of the staff, thank you for allowing us to serve as your host during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback and time is much appreciated.

In repsonse to those who will be visiting the area through the end of 2013. I-69 is expanding lanes so please be advised of heavy traffic during the times of 7:15am-8:15am and 5:15pm-6:30pm.

Again, thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Been to Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!