“Typical Residence Inn - friendly staff , off freeway” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Los Angeles, California
“Typical Residence Inn - friendly staff , off freeway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Typical Residence Inn establishment. Friendly even when check in was 1:30am. Very clean rooms and a 1 night stay for business. You will not be disappointed. Breakfast room area a little smaller than other locations but worked for me as I am usually up to work 6:30am.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Should you return to the Indianapolis Fishers area, we'd love to have you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Richmond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had a truly extraordinary stay at this hotel. I arrived after dropping off our dog for emergency surgery at the nearby veterinary hospital and was a wreck. I wanted to find a pet-friendly hotel in case our dog was released after the surgery. I was greeted by a wonderfully warm, compassionate woman named Jasmine who took very good care of me. She gave me a promotional rate and found me a room on the first floor (I wasn't sure what our dog would do on an elevator) close to the exterior door closest to the dog walking area. I've never stayed at a Residence Inn before, and I was bowled over. The room was spacious, comfortable and beautiful, with a great variety of bed pillows (something I always appreciate) and free wi-fi. The fact that the hotel served a complimentary dinner was an unexpected bonus. It was not a lavish spread of food, but the meal was as good or better than what I would have made at home -- great-tasting chili, French bread, salad, fresh-baked cookies, and even a glass of wine. The cook, a very sweet woman named Inga, stopped by to offer more food and refill my wine glass. Breakfast was great -- oatmeal, scrambled eggs, red potato wedges, breakfast burritos, yogurt, and fruit (including canteloupe). I had a lovely conversation with a young family who have been there a while. They've stayed at other Residence Inns (they travel for the husband's job) and he said this Residence Inn is one of the nicer ones. I don't stay in Indianapolis often, but this is my new favorite place. And hopefully when I stay again, Jasmine will be there -- or she'll be in charge of training so that if someone else greets me, I'll feel as welcome as she made me feel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you so much for the review, we are greatly appreciative of your time and kind words. I am so glad you stayed with us as I knew you'd be taken care of with warm arms when you arrived. We wish you the very best in the new year, and if you ever get a chance to stop by, you're always welcome.
All the best,
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Coming from someone who travels all over the country 2-3 weeks a month, life on the road is anything but glamorous. So it's crucial for me to stay someplace that is as "home-like" as possible. This hotel was that and more. From the amazing reception of Jasmine checking me in, to the wonderful nightly social hosted by a very sweet Inge, I felt so comfortable and at ease in this hotel. Every single employee there seemed 100 percent genuine, happy, and were VERY helpful. If you're in the Indy area and want to go someplace that's personable and enjoyable, you should check this place out. The room was great. I had a two bedroom suite with a pull out couch and fireplace. The fireplace added that nice touch of a "homey" feeling and (as is the case with all residence inn's) the additional space made me not feel like I was in a jail cell. The evening social and breakfasts were great. If you're expecting to dine on a five star meal, then you'll be disappointed but for those of us who live in reality and travel for a living, you will find it most enjoyable. Over all I have zero complaints about this place and plan to make this my new Indy-area hotel. One thing to note, if you have allergies to animals, they do allow pets there. This was not an issue for me, but some may find this info helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! What great feedback, and how wonderful it is when guests mention the service of our staff. Your review will be shared with the team here and we look forward to having you back on your next return.

Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis FIshers!
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel while visiting family and found it met my expectations for the most part. Plently of room to relax with a tv in the living room and the bedroom, and lots of drawer space. Kitchen is fully equipped with a small dining table, and coffee, tea, and popcorn are provided in the room. The room was clean and quiet (3rd floor), but the living room furniture makes that room seem uninviting. The breakfast is good but is served only until 9:00 a.m during the week (10:00 am on weekends). The young woman who is night clerk was especially friendly and helpful. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Your feedback is shared with the staff and is most valuable, so we greatly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge us on TripAdvisor.

Again, thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed while in Indianapolis on business on two separate trips in August & September.

Good:
- Consistent Residence Inn experience - roomy accommodations, comfortable beds, lots of desk space and power outlets
- Good WiFi speed and no outtages
- Manager's reception was decent and breakfast had sufficient variety to not get boring
- Ability to use the nearby Anytime Fitness (24 hour gym) was a bonus
- Well maintained, fun basketball court
- I had no issues with noise during both of my stays - given the proximity to the 69 freeway and 96th street traffic, that was appreciated
- A number of good restaurants in the nearby area

Bad (not about the hotel!):
- The Fishers area is quite busy so don't wait till the last minute to try to get onto the 69 or other major routes as the turns to get onto 96th street are very congested during rush hour

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers! On behalf of the staff, thank you for allowing us to serve as your host during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback and time is much appreciated.

In repsonse to those who will be visiting the area through the end of 2013. I-69 is expanding lanes so please be advised of heavy traffic during the times of 7:15am-8:15am and 5:15pm-6:30pm.

Again, thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for a quick overnight after a concert. Chose it because my husband likes the layout and because of the good reviews. It was OK. Location is great, north side of Indy, right off Interstate 69. Bad impression right off the bat when we walked into our room and the sofa had a large and prominent stain. Room was spacious and well laid out. Remote batteries were dead (we got in late and didn't bother to try to rectify this,but it was an annoyance). Bed was comfortable, but felt a bit small (studio suite could use a king...). Lots of plugs. Towels were a bit worn out. And just little things in the room seemed neglected - the bathroom fan was grossly layered in dust. The curtains didn't overlap, so there was a gap that let in pretty bright light when the sun rose. The lobby was recently redone and is very nice. Breakfast had lots of options and was nice, only didn't seem to have hot water for tea, even though they had tea bags out. Overall, wasn't a bad hotel, but not the best either. I would personally try others before coming back here.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. This is great information to help us focus on areas that are impactful. Your feedback has been shared with my management team and is being addressed in all rooms.

Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, and we hope to see you again.

Most gratefully,
Chicago gal in Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Second-floor updated 2-bedroom, 2 bath suite was clean, comfortable, quiet and spacious for four adults and two young children. The bedrooms had 1 queen bed in each room and the living room couch had a pullout bed. We used a hotel pack-n-play for our 2 year old child. The kitchen was stocked with enough for our 5-night stay. There was a full-size fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and stove/oven. When inside our room we never heard any noise from other guests. The room was nicely cleaned daily.

We enjoyed the basketball court and the hotel has several balls for guest use.

We ate the hotel breakfast each day, which included 3 cereals, scrambled eggs/fixings, potatoes, sausage, fresh-cooked waffles/fixings, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, juices, coffee, and other items. The food was good for a free hotel breakfast. We were around for one free hotel dinner, which was Teriyaki chicken breast and baked potato/fixings along with pop, wine, & beer. The food was filling and pretty good. There were no drinks available for kids, which was disappointing for us.

The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, and efficient. They provided menus for near-by restaurants, suggestions for kid-friendly activities, and quickly addressed any concerns or issues we had. I never felt like I was asking too much from anyone, including front desk, housekeeping, and food services. All staff always had a smile and seemed to truly enjoy working at this location.

We will stay at this location again. Thanks for a great stay Residence Inn!!

• Stayed August 2013
Steve G, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers! On behalf of the staff, thank you for allowing us to serve as your host during your stay. I hope that your visit was productive and comfortable while in town.

Our goal is to pursue excellence; dedicated to you through service excellence. Your feedback is shared with the staff and is most valuable.

Been to Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!