We spent one night at this hotel so we could be close to Beef and Boards Dinner Theater. It is very clean and the staff was pleasant. The room was spacious with a sitting area separate from the sleeping area. It is set in a quiet almost park like area. We slept in and missed the breakfast so I can't comment on it. My only complaint is the noise from running water and the guests above us walking very loudly. The walls and ceilings must not be very well insulated for noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel