The Best Western Country Suites was a quaint hotel that has some country charm with great rooms - really suites. The suite included a separate living room with sofa and TV and also had a mini-frig and microwave. The bedroom was spacious that he bed was most comfortable. The staff was welcoming and earnestly wanted our stay to be perfect. The location was also excellent - close to the interstate with may restaurants very close by the offered a variety of dining options. The hotel was a great value and pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel