“Loved to stay here” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Loved to stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad that I walked in and decided to stay here.... Firstly I liked the room which is neat and clean and feel so fresh in the room. And the bed is big , nice and so comfortable. They have a living area and room separated and they have mini refrigerator ,microwave & a coffee machine in the room. And there front desk people's are so friendly to all answering every questions calmly. And was surprised that they have hot breakfast in morning. As per rate I didn't expected this luxurious service from them but I'm happy that they respected everyone and gave there best services they can give. There is some good places to eat around this property. I really really really enjoyed staying here .

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was impressed with my room the minute I walked in. Instead of one big open area with everything in it they had the living area in one room and the bed in another room. The room was clean, the bed was big and comfortable, lots of towels. We checked in at 10pm and Bill was at the front desk. He was very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was the only thing that was ok. It really wasn't that impressive and I only ate it once while I stayed. This location had lots of food options around it. This was a great place to stay and I will definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel located close to the interstate. The room was better then I had expected for the price. The beds was great no issues at all and the room was large with a smaller sitting room which was a nice touch. The hotel appears to be older but has been well maintained. My only issue appears to be the person working the front counter. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions he just was not very customer service driven. The breakfast was just the same as every other Best Wester but that is ok at least I know what I am getting for my money. Very quiet location as well you do not hear the interstate at all.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite with the hide a bed it is jus as big as the two queens but is nice to have the ro...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Loose Creek Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Manger Bill M. is less than professional. Actually he is down right agressive with his rude attitude. This area of Indy has better hotels nearby. Hotel is run down appearing from the outside, parking lot in bad repair. My family had reservations made months in advance and the manager called and said they had a large bus make reservation so ours were cancelled this just days from our arrival. No assist to make a new reservation. We were going to try this hotel because they had suites. Fortunately, my favorite chain, Drury was nearby. They provided a wonderful stay for my family. The Drury team made the management at Country Inn and Suites look so nasty. I will always choose the Drury. Avoid the Best Western Country Suites, sorry they may just cancell you right before the holiday because a bus is coming. Oh, I will mention the Drury had a bus come in too, however, our rooms were not overtaken.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Millersburg, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Based upon the management ineptness it is just as well that I don't visit this hotel. Over Thanksgiving, my wife and I arranged getting together with our respective parents in Indianapolis. We booked three rooms in August, one of them being handicapped for my 65+ year old mother. Eight days before our intended stay, "Bill" called my wife to tell her that they had cancelled our handicapped room because they had overbooked their hotel. Then he stated that it had to be taken for part of a larger group. Then "bill" said that there was a pipe-break and the room wasn't available because it was being repaired. This sounds very suspicious, considering they would have had eight days to repair it. When I called "bill" to get some answers he continued to interrupt me while civilly asking about options. After asking him to stop interrupting me "bill" refused to give the number of an alternate hotel, and hung-up on me. Dissatisfied with his belligerence, I called Best Western customer service. It should be noted here that Best Western Customer service is a contradiction of terms. The woman i spoke with there told me that their policy in this type of situation is to arrange for a hotel room of comparable value and pay the difference, should it be greater cost. She called "bill" to get the information to fulfill their policy. She never called back and we never received the needed info from "bill."
In summation, this location is run in an extremely unprofessional manner. The policies of Best Western mean nothing, so I question the integrity of such an establishment. In the future, not only will I avoid this location, but never stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Country Suites? Share your experiences!