“Fantastic Service, Great Staff, Great Room!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #79 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Fantastic Service, Great Staff, Great Room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were here over night after picking up a car that we purchased in Chicago. We never left the hotel. We dined in the restaurant and had drinks at the bar. The service inside the restaurant was slow but they were extremely busy due to a cheer-leading competition, this obviously had the hotel booked. This was not a major issue, it was obvious our server was doing her best =) The bartender was extremely courteous!

Out room was large and extremely clean. Something we have come to expect with the Marriot chain. The bed was nice and comfy as well.

The only thing that we would have like would have been valet service for parking... No big deal, would have been a perk since it was so cold!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lawrenceville, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Pros:
Nice sized bathroom
Nice large desk area
Very comfortable beds & pillows
Very friendly staff (and helpful)
Nice small bar area just off the main lobby

Cons:
We found a dirty lid of some sort under the curtain that cleaning missed from previous guests
Some peeling wall paper
Must pay for WiFi

We had trouble getting the TV to turn on, after checking everything I knew to do I called the front desk and they stated they would call maintenance. The maintenance man showed up almost immediately and went through everything, finally reset the TV and everything was fine. He was very friendly, polite, and offered to get us some more towels. The front desk called to see if he had fixed our TV we explained yes, she asked if we were offered a free movie or anything, I explained no he had not, then she offered either a free movie or free Internet. Very helpful and thorough staff.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed here on a recent business trip to Indy. First the good: The staff that I interacted with were very friendly, attentive, and nice. They have plenty of parking, and the location is great. Right off a main highway (465), and right next to all the shops/restaurants at Keystone Crossing. Lots of shopping and dining options. I used the fitness center, and the treadmills and bikes were decent quality, each with it's own tv/ipod connection. Now the bad: The first room I checked into, the sink was completely clogged with some sort of black dirt. I immediately went back down to the front desk, they were apologetic and gave me a new room. Got to the new room, and noticed the door was not completely closed (I did not need my key card to get in, just pushed the door open). This was because the door was slightly damaged and did not close on its own. You needed to give it a good push (or pull) to make sure it was closed, and obviously the last person who left (cleaning people) did not do that. I got in the room, and there were black bootprints in the bathroom. Also, the ethernet cable did not work. (Wireless did work, but I use a lot of large files over VPN, so I need the fastest connection possible). I was tired so I ignored the footprints (they were cleaned the next day by the cleaning people), and they did send maintenance to try and fix the internet connection (unable to fix). One final note, they do not have free breakfast for all guests, only people who have a certain level of Marriott "points" have access to the concierge floor where they have free breakfast. Next time back to Indy I will probably stay elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We used our free night to stay here in the Keystone area. Room was very nice sized. The King bed did not give either of us a well rested night. It was hard and after 10 hours sleep still felt like it was 7am (hence why we slept so long). The pool was very nice. Hot Tub could have been hotter. Overall the room size was impressive and we had a nice view of Indy. Close to Keystone at the Crossing area and all it offers. Hotel is clean and looks very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Trumbull, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Had a 3 night stay here while visiting family. Rooms a a nice size with all of the usual amenities, including a large desk/work table. Bathroom was clean, but the towels are a bit on the thin side. Te breakfast buffet was more than adequate, although the eggs on the last day were stone cold. A good hotel but nothing spectacular.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Pekin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed her for two nights. The room was large but oddly did not have the usual small refrigerator in the room which was a bit inconvenient because we travel with yogurt and water that we like to keep cold. A very good TV, and roomy bathroom. The sheets/comforter/towels were all white and sparkling clean. The hotel itself was very clean with no stains on the carpets even in the common areas. They charge for WIFI - when are hotels going to get with the program? The hotel is a short distance from the large fashion shopping mall and many restaurants including P.F. Changs one of my favorites. Starbucks in the mall. A super breakfast/lunch restaurant just up the street Patachou. Very near all the chain stores - TJ Maxx home store, etc.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having stayed with numerous marriotts all over the world, I was pleasantly surprised to find what my room in the Marriott Indianapolis North came with...a pair of men's underwear perched on the shelf in the closet. When I went down to the front desk to ask the to remove it, the front desk attendants did not even ask me what room I was in, I had to tell them which room I was in. And surprise, surprise, it was still there after I returned to my room after a long day of meetings. Needless to say, wow! Thanks a lot, made my stay in indianapolis quite enjoyable. Thank you, Marriott. Way to go, customer service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Marriott Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!