“Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We made our reservations through priceline, and so we were happily surprised to be at a holiday inn! the room was huge, the bed was WONDERFULLY comfortable, and the service at the front desk was great. There was some kind of conference going on at the same time we were staying there, but we didnt notice anything at all! We did have a maid start to open our door and come in while we were still sleeping.... which was a bit jarring, but didnt spoil the experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hillsboro, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed with the rooms or the service. Everyone is very friendly and actually talks to you--rooms are clean and modern--good breakfast and pleasant surroundings. Only negative-the bathroom was on the small side!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very personable staff, we were always greeted with a smile. James Haley and Larry Thacker stand out in particular. A great spot to stay while visiting family and checking out the zoo. Breakfast was really good, great service and food. Clean and comfortable rooms, clean dining room.The kids especially liked the pool.Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful, thank you Jackie and Michael. Breakfast was the best I've had at any hotel. Hope to be able to visit again soon. Went to the zoo and Jackie had some good ideas about the best things to do around town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Martinsville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The room was very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was really well made and clean, and the furniture was very nice. The bathroom was nice, although a tad small. I loved the breakfast room; it was different from all the breakfast rooms I had seen before because it had a nice architecture and several sitting areas. Breakfast was good and had plenty of options. I really liked this hotel! I wish we would have stayed longer!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friend and I were looking for an inexpensive, nice, clean and safe hotel while visiting the Indy Jazz Fest. Being from out of town and having no clue what to expect I called this Holiday Inn Express to get info. The clerk Mairka helped me so much in making my decision. She was familiar with the area, said we were close the the concert venue, as well as close to the hwy., restaurants and other retail. Had it not been for her engaging conversation, I probably wouldn't have chosen this location. Service was excellent, Shirley quite helpful at breakfast. Rooms were clean. I would stay here again. Only complaint is the lighting inside of the room...too dark, offer at least 1 75 watt bulb.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hoquiam, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were very pleased with the service, the cleanliness of the room, the staff--front desk and housekeeping were equally helpful! The location of this motel was perfect for our needs with easy access to main highway and cross streets, access to groceries and quick eats. Continental breakfast was all that it needed to be, and my husband enjoyed the chili on the night we arrived. Pool and hot tub were just right. Enjoyed the use of the office center since I didn't bring my laptop--tho internet was a bit slow. I so appreciated all of the staff who were helpful in a number of ways. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Upon arrival we were reassigned to an end room on an upper floor by the front desk in anticipation...