“Great staff, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #47 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great staff, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful, thank you Jackie and Michael. Breakfast was the best I've had at any hotel. Hope to be able to visit again soon. Went to the zoo and Jackie had some good ideas about the best things to do around town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Martinsville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The room was very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was really well made and clean, and the furniture was very nice. The bathroom was nice, although a tad small. I loved the breakfast room; it was different from all the breakfast rooms I had seen before because it had a nice architecture and several sitting areas. Breakfast was good and had plenty of options. I really liked this hotel! I wish we would have stayed longer!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friend and I were looking for an inexpensive, nice, clean and safe hotel while visiting the Indy Jazz Fest. Being from out of town and having no clue what to expect I called this Holiday Inn Express to get info. The clerk Mairka helped me so much in making my decision. She was familiar with the area, said we were close the the concert venue, as well as close to the hwy., restaurants and other retail. Had it not been for her engaging conversation, I probably wouldn't have chosen this location. Service was excellent, Shirley quite helpful at breakfast. Rooms were clean. I would stay here again. Only complaint is the lighting inside of the room...too dark, offer at least 1 75 watt bulb.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hoquiam, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were very pleased with the service, the cleanliness of the room, the staff--front desk and housekeeping were equally helpful! The location of this motel was perfect for our needs with easy access to main highway and cross streets, access to groceries and quick eats. Continental breakfast was all that it needed to be, and my husband enjoyed the chili on the night we arrived. Pool and hot tub were just right. Enjoyed the use of the office center since I didn't bring my laptop--tho internet was a bit slow. I so appreciated all of the staff who were helpful in a number of ways. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Upon arrival we were reassigned to an end room on an upper floor by the front desk in anticipation...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

when we got there at checkin we made it evident to the front desk but they seemed to ingnor us. on top of that we waited for ever, i guess there back office was more appealing than those who bring them money. When we got to our room the was haid in the tub and the toliet looked dirty, i had to wipe it down my self to feel comfortable using it. if it wornt for out room being paid for we would have left that day. i will never come back here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Adraab10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Hello brown830,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We truly value our guests and love receiving some insight into their stay. I want to let you know we take all negative reviews seriously and I will be looking into each matter listed.

Our team strives to offer clean, comfortable accommodations along with providing the best possible customer service for each guest while staying away from home. I will be sharing and discussing your review with staff members to ensure we are all conscious of what you outlined in your review.

Once again, I do wish we left you with a better impression. We are proud of your hotel and team and promise that if given another opportunity, we will make your next stay a memorable one for the right reasons!

Take Care,
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

An all around great stay! I am (as noted in my other reviews) a die hard hotel snob (typically a Hampton girl )but went to this hotel with our softball team over New Years weekend and was pleasantly surprised. It is a remodeled Hampton Inn, extremely clean, great front desk service and a clean, nice hot breakfast. The bathrooms were a bit small but given the fact that they were very clean, the size is no big deal. I highly recommend this hotel and it was great being less than 5 minutes from the SportZone where they were playing. Also super easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Adraab10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Hello my2girlz2331,

I wanted to send you a quick thanks for your stay and review of the Holiday Inn Express! We really appreciate guests taking the time to post some feedback and your's was a pleasure to read. Our goal is to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did!

I was so pleased that you found our hotel to be so accommodating and our staff to be so welcoming. Our team works diligently to maintain a well-ordered hotel while still offering attentive and friendly service. Glad we could offer such a close location to the SportZone for you your softball team.

Once again, thanks for choosing our Holiday Inn Express and posting such a positive review. We love satisfied guests and hope you will visit us again the next time through Indianapolis!

Take Care,
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed here during qualifications weekend for the 2011 Indianapolis 500. It's a clean, quiet, well located and very serviceable Holiday Inn Express and I'll definitely be back.

My wife and I very much enjoy Holiday Inn Express. We've found them to be typically more modern and better appointed than your other run of the mill motels and this one is no exception. Free hot breakfast in the morning is also a great touch and is done very competently here.

One of the biggest perks for us was the proximity to IMS. Just a ten minute (or less) drive from the Speedway up I-465, this hotel made it very easy to get back and forth. In fact, I believe if we just wanted to take a taxi back and forth that would have worked just as well.

Another nice perk was the free wi-fi. We were able to keep up with news from Qualifications and also get the up to date weather.

This hotel is also very close to a lot of dining options on the Northwest side of Indy, and isn't far from the North side attractions either. I believe a nice movie theater was near there as well.

Anyway...for what it is, it's a great spot and I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Adraab10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Dear cac2582,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Northwest, I would like to thank you for your visit to our hotel, and your recent review on TripAdvisor! We are pleased that our location was accommodating for you and your wife during your visit to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad that our found our hotel to be clean, quiet, and well located for yourneeds. I am also happy to hear that you had a chance to enjoy the complimentary WiFi internet and hot breakfast!

As one of the closest Holiday Inn Express locations for the Indianapolis Speedway, we host many visitors for the events that take place at IMS, and we are alwayspleased to receive feedback from our guests so we can ensure we offer the best possible service for your needs! I appreciate you taking your time toreview our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming back during your next visit to our area!

Take care, and have a great day!