We stayed here with our 2 year old daughter for one night. The staff were all friendly, helpful and courteous. We had no problems during our stay and it was just the kind of hotel we were looking for. We spent Friday evening and all day Saturday in the water park which our little girl loved. We bought wristbands on Friday and did not have to re purchase on Saturday. The park opens at 4pm til 10pm on Fridays. $15 per adult, free for our daughter, excellent value and we will no doubt revisit when she is older, and able to enjoy the bigger slides. All facilities were working, there were plenty of lifeguards and queues for the slides were short. We took our own towels.
Breakfast in the cafe and lunch at the water park were good and drinks refills at $1 were good value. The sports bar had a good selection of draft and bottled lagers and beers reasonably priced, but it was very quiet for a Friday evening. Famous Dave's BBQ one block down was an excellent choice for evening dinner.
We had a first floor queen bed room which was clean and fine for the short time spent in it. The coffee maker was useful this morning. All in all, we all enjoyed our stay at Caribbean cove, and we were pleased that we did not take notice of some of the poor reviews that this hotel really does not deserve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center! The Caribbean Cove Hotel is home to the fun and exciting Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park. Reserve a Caribbean Cove Package & enjoy over 50,000 sq. ft. of water fun, including 3 water slides, 2 spas, a sports activity pool, a leisure river and kid s island complete with a water bucket dumping station! A visit to Caribbean Cove can really work up an appetite, stay the day and grab a bite to eat at Calypso Cafe then onto more fun at Crazy CoCo's Arcade with a ticket/redemption & merchandise counter. The Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center is inspired by the Old World Charm of the French Riviera, with all the modern conveniences, including complimentary High-Speed Internet access and an on-site Business Center. Choose one of our on-site restaurants including Indy Sports Bar & Grille, Cafe St. Paul and Noble Romans Pizza. Our state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor pool/spa are available to all hotel guests. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center at the Pyramids is sure to meet all your needs.If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call and a Manager will be more than happy to talk to you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Cove Hotel And Conference Center
- Caribbean Cove Hotel Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis
- Carribean Cove Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Holiday Inn