“good stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4402 East Creek View Road, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (Formerly Jameson Inn Indy South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #38 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

There was 15 of us; Motorcycle Riders, who were all treated with respect, care and was provided awesome service. The rooms were clean and we stayed in really disgusting places with prices that are ridiculous. The staff we're very generous, helpful and just way around awesome. We had an emergency of our buddy car broke down. I went up to John (Front desk personnel) and ask him for his keys to his car so i can grab a rental. Without hesitation, he gave me his keys and that was a lifesaver for us that moment. It was raining bad and we didn't want to ride our bikes. Thank you John and the rest of the staff who put up with our crazy non sense and being hella kool kats. The cleaning crew are really awesome too. I feel horrible because I just remembered that i forgot to tip them, but they really cleaned and they always folded my clothes! Love you guys!

If there was a wet floor not done by the establishment but by the act of nature and the staff know about it, there always a sign. Trust me, we treaded a lot of wet yucky stuff in and out of that place. They were pretty on it 98% of the time. People are human for god sake. They're not robots where there some red flashing light pop on their head when ever someone tread wet stuff in. For hair in the bed...REALLY?!? It's not like your gonna eat the bed! Just remove it. If a disgusting used band-aid was on your bed, i understand, but a hair!? REALLY?

I love the fact that they are animal friendly. I definitely would come back and recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Baymontsouth, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Baymont Guest,
Thank you so much for the nice review on trip advisor. We appreciate your feedback and I'm delighted to hear the staff was friendly and you enjoyed your room.
Jill Fields, GM
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The room was not very clean but what made the stay horrible was when we came in from having dinner my granddaughter slipped on a wet floor. There was no sign. We did not realize it was wet until it was too late. I tried to get the attention of the desk clerk but she was flirting with a customer. He gave her a pen and she was giggling. It took too long for her to even look our way. She yelled at a man with a mop and returned her attention to the customer. I will never, ever stay at a Baymont again. Horrible!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymontsouth, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for bringing to my attention your displeasure with our hotel/staff. I am deeply sorry for your negative experience while at our hotel. We don't take your comments lightly and will address this with my staff. It is always our policy to have wet floor signs out while mopping the floor, I apologize if this wasn't the case. I was unaware of any guest tripping however.
Jill Fields, GM
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My bed had long hair in it. Fortunately there were to beds. Unfortunately I didn't notice the hair till late that night. I reported at check out to the manager, and while he said sorry he didn't seem overly concerned. Also there was an odor in the hallway.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Baymont Guest,
I believe I was the manager on duty the morning you checked out and I don't remember fielding any complaints about hair in a bed. I apologize for this and would like you to know we are researching this matter and will take the necessary actions to correct this problem. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel for any further inquiries.

Jason S- Asst. GM