Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5855 Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46224 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Detroit, Michigan
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Recently stayed at this location for 3 nights. The staff was wonderful! Thank you again Debbie! Our room was spotless and equipped with everything we could need. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff was the best. This was truly the nicest Holiday Inn Express I have every stayed at. Prices were also more reasonable than others in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Cindy F,

Our entire staff really appreciates your fabulous review of our hotel. Debbie does a great job and is a true representative of our staff who work hard every day to provide the best guest service in Indianapolis. From the Housekeeping team who look after the cleanliness of your room to the Breakfast staff who make sure you are met and greeted warmly and put out a tremendous breakfast, we all appreciated every opportunity to take care of you. We also thank you for noting the value you received for the money you spent. Every guest deserves to have that. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Aurora, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I tried to check-in early but we were told that we would have to pay for an extra night. I can understand that. The lobby was beautifully decorated. The room was clean. Our room key stopped working after the first night. I had to go down and get it reprogrammed. The breakfast was ok. It was the same as other Holiday Inn Express Hotels I've been to. I wish they didn't take the waffles away. They replaced the waffles with a pancake machine. I didn't really like the pancakes. They were a little rubbery but tolerable. The machine had run out of dough when making my second pancake. The attendant changed the bag as soon as I told her it was out. I didn't use the pool or gym. The elevator situation was horrible. They only have one elevator and the wait was forever during breakfast and evening time. I didn't like the bathroom situation. The sink was outside of the bathroom. The fan inside of the bathroom was so loud that you couldn't hear anything if the door to the bathroom was closed. If the price was right I would stay here again. Overall, it was a decent / good stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Casandra H,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. Our team hear at the hotel provides the best guest service in Indianapolis and are always interested in any concerns shown by guests who stays with us. I appreciate the fact that you mentioned, on two occasions, that staff members at our front desk and the breakfast area immediately addressed some needs you brought to their attention. I am pleased you enjoyed both the beauty of our lobby and the cleanliness of your room. I do regret the time you spent with the elevator, which may be compromised from time to time due to heavy occupancy. I will also have the fan in the room you occupied looked at by our engineer. Thank you, also, for mentioning the value you received for the money you paid. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our toilet did not function the entire stay. It was plugged and the maintenance man snaked it and still it would plug of used it using minimal toilet paper! The ladies bathroom in the lobby also was broke so I had to use the men's in the lobby our while stay! The staff however were extremely nice and the breakfast was very good - lots of choices. The room was clean. Would call about plumbing before staying there again.

Stayed July 2014
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Tracee T,
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. We sincerely regret your concerns regarding the plumbing issues you mentioned. Our maintenance staff is second to none in resolving guest room issues, and in the event they cannot, we make every effort to move a guest to another room. I would like to think this option was offered, but if it was not, I regret that as well. Our hotel is extremely sound as far as any plumbing issues are concerned, and I would assure with total confidence that you will not experience these concerns again. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My first impression was, "what a very clean hotel". Secondly the front desk staff, support staff, breakfast cook and shuttle driver were all very friendly. I was there for only two days and came to know everyone by their first name and they knew mine as well. The room I staying in was huge, I almost felt guilty because I was the only one staying in the room (as least that's the story I'm telling for now!). The hotel was convenient to the IND Airport, the expressway and for downtown access too.

I'm saving the best for last though, the price was right. What a bargain!
I was in Indianapolis on a business trip but rest assure, Indy is a great city to visit for fun and food. The other reason is the "Holiday Day Inn Express Hotel and Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area.

Thanks guys for making my stay one to remember.
See you soon.

Mr R. Webb

Dear Richard W,
Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel during your recent stay. Every member of our team appreciates your positive comments as we all strive to provide the very best guest service in Indianapolis. We are glad you enjoy the other positives such as our convenient location and the value you received for the money you spent. You are a valued guest of this hotel, and we look forward to your next stay with us.
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place was very clean, the rooms were updated, and the breakfast was one of the better included breakfasts I've had. The gym and pool left a bit to be desired.

There are several restaurants in the area so there is no lack of selection.

I would recommend this to anyone staying in the indy area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear kborer22,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our team appreciates your references to the cleanliness of the hotel, its recently renovated rooms, and the comments regarding our Express breakfast. We get many compliments regard our pool and fitness areas, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate your sentiments, as we are always trying to improve the look and feel of all areas of the hotel. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Danville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Wow ! First the good qualities about the stay. Good price for the stay. The location of the Holiday Inn was great. There was easy access to I-465. The breakfast bar was good. Internet access was not the best. But the water pressure in the shower was TERRIBLE ! I expected much better from a Holiday Inn ! Water pressure in the shower is very important to me while staying in a hotel. If I stay here again I will definitely ask about the water pressure in the shower before I make a reservation.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Adam B,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. For the value we provide our guests, inclusive of the many amenities we offer, including the Express breakfast and our convenient location to a number of interstate highways and the Indianapolis downtown. I sincerely regret your concerns regarding the internet and the low water pressure you experienced. I can assure you that these are not routine matters that are mentioned by our guests on a regular basis. I will research your room location and have those items looked at. I want to assure you that we will make sure you do not experience these issues during your next stay with us which we look forward to. Thank you, again, for your feedback, as it makes us work that much harder providing the best guest service in Indianapolis.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

interior decor! We stayed here one night during the start of a road trip. Probably one of the best HIEs we've stayed in in terms of interior decor. The breakfast room is huge and airy. Parking may be a bit of a challenge, but no buggy. Keep in mind that the elevator is two sided. Saw several folks facing the lobby side doors on upper floors waiting for the doors to open.;-) Would definitely recommend this hotel.y

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear DLPinMD,
Our appreciative team thaks you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. It is a huge compliment to know you think so much of the interior decor on display from our recent renovation. The subtle nuances can make such a difference from everything to the soothing waterfalls you listen to as you enter the hotel to the breakfast area you so generously described. These amenities combined with the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our rooms allow us to provide the guest experience you will recommend. We thank you for the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area

Address: 5855 Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46224 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites West)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Indianapolis
#11 Business Hotel in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area 2*
Conveniently located near Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Conseco Fieldhouse, Lucas Oil Stadium, Victory Field, O'Reilly Raceway Park and the NCAA Hall of Champions.Enjoy our proximity to downtown Indianapolis, Indiana Government Center, Indianapolis Convention Center, as well as Butler University, University of Indianapolis and Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).Take advantage of our excellent customer service, 24hr Airport Shuttle or our popular packages including Park, Sleep & Fly. Come visit us! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites West Hotel Indianapolis
Comfort Inn And Suites West
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn Indianapolis
Indianapolis Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.