“Excellent Hotel and Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel

You added Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   251 Pennsylvania Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46280 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
West Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Hotel and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

Wonderful hotel with great employees. I stayed for two nights and had great service the entire stay. From front desk checking me in and upgrading me to a suite to breakfast everything was great ( especially the muffin tops) and the server really talked to me, not at me. Internet was fast and EASY. The hotel is hidden in a quite and beautiful office park setting but easy to get to everything. The bar was a real treat, friendly people, great atmosphere. I had room service one night (good) and went out the 2nd night. Front desk recommended a real winner for something unique to the area. Really made the trip. Thanks, I WILL be back to this hotel when returning to the area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
zdonofrio, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, September 28, 2010
Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate your positive review for our property. In your review you mentioned we are hidden in a quite office park setting. The staff here at the Four Points refers to us as a “hidden gem” and your review compliments our depiction perfectly. Once again thank you for your response and we look forward to seeing you again.

317-574-4600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

The Four Points staff is amazingly customer focused. We conducted training at the Four Points and Ramon, the banquet captain was available and helpful to us the entire visit. He did an awesome job!Planning with the catering staff was a collaborative and pleasant experience from start to finish. The front desk and restaurant staff remember your name and you cannot help but feel you are in a caring hospitable environment. if you are planning meetings this is a wonderful spot to hold them. The hotel staff exceed expectations and are proud of their service. That is hard to find these days!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review. At the Four Points we are focused on the creating a comfortable, but more importantly uncomplicated stay for each and every one of our guests. I am thrilled that our staff met and exceeded your expectations. We certainly hope you come and visit us again anytime you are in the Indianapolis area.

317-574-4600
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I recently stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton in Indianapolis while in town on business. The price was fantastic and the gentleman at the Front Desk during our check-in, Zach, was outstanding. Kyle, the bartender, was entertaining and told us lots of stories and gave good recommendations about places to eat. Unfortunately, at check out I asked to speak with the hotel manager in order to give praise and to offer some suggestions about the restaurant menu and was told he wasn't available. At 10 a.m. on a Tuesday! I left a message for a Robert on his voicemail, but have yet to hear anything back. Overall, this was a great experience, however, I would have liked to have given my feedback in person rather than online.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
roboutz, General Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, September 27, 2010
Thank you for taking your time to complete a response on Trip Advisor. Reading your review was great until I got to the part about leaving a voice message for me, and not hearing back from me! I checked my voice messages immediately when I read your review, as I did not remember receiving it. I do not have it, so I do apologize if I inadvertently deleted it. Please call when you have the opportunity, as I would very much welcome any other input you may wish to give me about your stay. I can be reached directly at 317-574-4601.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Utz
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed at the Four Points in Carmel near Indianapolis. We will NEVER stay there again and urge you to think twice about staying there. If you stay DO NOT leave anything of ANY value in your room or it may come up missing. We left on Sunday and on our way home our son mentioned he left something in a drawer (which was placed there, ironically so it wouldn't get stolen when housekeeping came in to clean up our room the previous day.) We turned around to drive 45 minutes back to hear that nothing was found in our room after we had checked out. This item wasn't small and the staff that went in to double check the room with us started looking under items such as the ice bucket. We asked to speak to the manager, he was unavailable as was the housekeeping supervisor who handles all lost and found issues. My husband called several times throughout the evening to speak to the manager of the hotel. It wasn't until almost 10 PM that he got to speak with him. Of course by that time, the housekeeping supervisor wasn't available either. The manager stated that he would talk to staff involved and would get back to us the following morning. And surprisingly, nobody knew anything the following morning. All I know is someone that had access with a room key had to have helped them disappear into thin air. Now I have a child, who had worked hard for everything that was stolen, trying to figure out why people steal and why he can't have his stuff back. SO I advise you, be careful with your possessions if you choose to stay here.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
roboutz, Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, September 27, 2010
I realize there have been conversations and emails that have occurred directly regarding this matter, but I recognized today that I did not respond via Trip Advisor.

I am glad that we were able to come to a satisfactory resolution with this matter. I do hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guests again in the future. Please call me directly if I can assist you in any way with reservations here, or elsewhere. My direct number is 317-574-4601.

Robert K. Utz
Hoover, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2010

My father and I stayed at the hotel for the Final Four. The room was a typical hotel room,clean but not great, cleaning staff kept coming early and hotel bar was best part of stay. After returning home, I noticed a bogus room charge for $156 about a wek or two later on my credit card. Called the hotel and was told that day it would be taken care. Waited a couple weeks and no reverse of charge. Called again and was told it was reversed and asked for an email confirmation. I never received an email and called again. I finally spoke to the general manager who told me the charge was reversed only a few days earlier (i.e. the previous day I called). The general manager was finally able to correct the problem. Based on the service received at the hotel and the poor customer service after, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Next time I go to Indy, I will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2010
zdonofrio, Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, July 12, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on Trip Advisor. Here at the Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel we pride ourselves on the simple comforts. Unfortunately your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. We have used this feedback as a training opportunity for our staff, to ensure that situations like these do not occur again in the future.

Once again I would like to thank you for completing this customer survey and I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations.

(317) 574-4600
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

Smooth check in, friendly staff, CLEAN hotel, and a great night's sleep. It was a Saturday night on a busy weekend in Indianapolis but this was a quiet and restful place to stay. Some of the older reviews on this site are more negative -- they're not true now! I come to Indy frequently and I'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your most recent stay with us, here at the Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel. At the Four Points we pride ourselves on exceeding our customer expectations and delivering the highest level of service possible. Once again, I would like to thank you for your response and we look forward to seeing you soon!

(317) 574-4600
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

I was in INDY for a week and enjoyed my stay at the Four Points. The staff was friendly, Gabby, Flora and Latia. Margaret in the Cafe was always attentive. Kyle at the bar was a joy - kept you entertained and before you knew it the bar was closing. Not much to do around the hotel but easy commute to area malls. Recommend for weekday or weekend travelers. Will stay again when in INDY/Carmel. Thanks.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to compose your review. We appreciate the valued feedback you have shared with us and will use this information to further improve the guest experience.

Thank you for choosing to spend your business with us!

Been to Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel? Share your experiences!