This is the second time I stayed here. I gave it an "Average" because the place has been under extreme renovations for several months. I think it will be Excellent once it is finished. What made it TERRIFIC was the great service we received from Kyle in the Terra Nova restaurant/lounge. Kyle made up for the chaos of the renovations by being so friendly and gave us excellent service. The food was TERRIFIC! Love the French Onion Soup and the Pizza. Kyle makes the best martinis! Breakfast was great, too. The rooms are nice, except for the traffic noise, but after a while, you forget about it. I hope they finish the renovations soon, as I plan on staying there again because it is so close to where I need to go when I'm in Indy. It's also close to the Monon Trail, where we can ride our Trikkes. But mostly, we'll go again so we can enjoy Kyle's great service and personality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson