We stayed for 3 nights; we were in town for a dance competition. This hotel is in a corporate area, but has easy access to area restaurants, shopping, etc. The beds are comfortable, but I highly suggest bringing your own pillow if possible as there is hardly a difference between the 'soft' & 'firm' choices that are provided. The in-room fridge (which is an ample size) & microwave that come standard was a great perk & gave us a lot of convenience in the morning. Please note that the main lobby is currently under construction, so we were not able to sit in the lobby in the evening & visit with our fellow dance moms-that was a bit disappointing; because of this construction, parking is mostly limited to either side of the hotel & I thought the parking lot could have been more brightly lit. We did not use the restaurant, which I'm sure is also relocated due to construction...it is set up in a conference room for the time being, but the food sounded good when reading the descriptions on the menu. Would I stay here again? Probably-especially for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson