“Kyle the bartender is supernatural!! Ask him to show his many tricks!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel

You added Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   251 Pennsylvania Parkway, Indianapolis, IN 46280 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Chelsea, Michigan
“Kyle the bartender is supernatural!! Ask him to show his many tricks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Kyle the bartender is supernatural!! Ask him to show his many tricks!
He does card tricks, tricks with bottles of liquor, tricks with 3 mixers cups and 3 limes (ask him to show you this, you will be amazed!!)
Room is great, clean, coffee, soap, shampoo & towels. What more could I ask for?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our lounge does provide a unique atmosphere that is a great break from a long day. We are happy to know that Kyle made your stay an enjoyable one.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed here for a week and the room was clean but obviously still partially under construction. Once the updates are fully finished with the hotel I think it will be very nice. The staff is the nicest I have ever come in contact with at any hotel. EVERYONE is happy and say hi to you in the halls and truly go out of their way to make the guest feel welcome. The only bad thing I can say about my stay is that there was a FFA convention in town (which is why we were probably put in a partially finished room) so there were young rowdy kids everywhere running in the halls knocking on peoples doors and running away at midnight. They are probably the ones that set off a fire alarm that woke up the entire hotel up at 3am. Other than that not a bad stay. I wish I got a chance to try the food because it always smelled good when walking by and was always busy as well as the bar but work got in the way.

Room Tip: ask for one that has been completely remodeled, use priceline for a better deal
Dear Member,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I must say I was proud to bring your review to our daily standup meeting to share with our team. We also addressed the noise issue you experienced so we can avoid this behavior with future groups.

Thank you for spending your business with us!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I happened on this property by chance trying to find a hotel near where I had late meetings. I'm glad I did. The property was obviously well kept; the staff were all pleasant and helpful; and the room was great.

I'd been traveling and staying in 2 other chains this same week and HIE was far superior to either of the others. The room was large with room to work, the right outlets for my work and charging, clean, and well maintained. The lighting was "OK", could have used some brighter lighting. The bathroom was a little tight, but had everything you needed.

I would recommend getting a room that does not face the highway; it's a busy interstate and there was traffic most of the night. They must have realized this as there was a white noise generator in the room. The only disappointment was the morning of my departure, there was no hot water. It was a cold morning - either something broke or all the hot water was used up.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Trip Advisor Member,

We thank you for taking the time to compose your review. The staff here was excited to hear that our properties and amenities met your needs. During your stay we did have one of our boilers momentarily off-line due to mechanical failures. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the inconvenience this caused.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked on Priceline and were a little uncertain of what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel and the room. The beds & linens were super comfortable. Loved the desk chair and the bathtub. We just lounged in the room and just enjoyed our relaxation time. I would have liked the hot tub a little hotter, but it was still nice. Would definitely return & recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and feedback. There is nothing better than being able to relax, kick your feet up and unwind. Its awesome to know we were able to be your home away from home.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.
Rochester, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Was there last week for a bussiness trip and Kyle the bartender made the stay even better. We asked if the kitchen was open and it was not, but he went back in the kitchen his self and made me and my coworker a club sandwhch. KYLE ROCKS!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent review with us. We consistently strive to improve the guest experience, your valued feedback will allow us to do this.

West Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have reviewed this hotel over a year ago and to my surprise they were now a Holiday Inn. (great for me as I get to earn my priority points). Same great people and service but completely new rooms! As a Dad of 3...the kids eat free program was welcomed. I work when I travel and really appreciated the new desks with pull out writing table (why don't all hotels have these?) It was a pleasant surprise to see that the rooms now have microwaves and refrigerators in them. As a four night stay guest, I used both. The beds are great at this hotel. I sleep very soundly... enough so that I actually talked to a manager about where to get one.

The hotel was good before but has moved up another level in my opinion. I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, they have lots of choices with Courtyard view and two room suites. (I was in a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Booked this room because the rate was lower than the Staybridge Suites down the road. Pool is a narrow, almost lap pool, but at 3 1/2 feet max, great for smaller kids under 10. Also a hot tub. Kids ate free at breakfast buffet, which was very good! French toast, Fresh Fruit (besides just melon), Cereal, Eggs, Sausage, etc. This hotel is a straight shot (roughly 10 miles down 31/Meridian) to the Children's Museum, and it is also close to Clay Terrace (5 miles) for shopping and food. The construction around Clay Terrace was a mess, the old entrance I remember not available. Overall, a great stay, nice location, and I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for spending your business with us.

Been to Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel? Share your experiences!