“So convenient!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Indianapolis

Save Saved
You added The Westin Indianapolis to your Saves list
The Westin Indianapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 South Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #28 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
New York City, New York
“So convenient!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I came here for the weekend for the Brickyard 400. Extremely convenient location. I was a 15 minute drive to the track and a 15 minute drive to the airport. Walking distance (two blocks) to the downtown area - mall, restaurants, bars and more. In terms of location, you can't get any better.

I had a great stay as well. My room was clean and the AC worked fine. However, I did request for extra bottles of water to be left in my room and they took my tip and left me one extra bottle...nothing that couldn't be resolved by me asking the front desk.

Everyone was super accommodating, the rooms were extremely clean and all in all I had a great experience. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thanks for the great review, we truly appreicate it. Downtown Indy is a great place to visit and it's fun to be in the middle of everything. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The staff is awesome. Every evening Darren greeted us with a smile and inquired about our day. This is the hotel for business travel. The staff, including Darren made me feel as if I was at home. This was my second trip to this hotel and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
You are absolutely right about Darren, he is awesome and we appreciate him for his efforts. Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for sharing them. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Waverly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My very important weekend was filled with all the many options a large city has to offer, one of which, "where is the right place to stay?"
I chose Westin because of it's location, but my choice was confirmed when I spoke to Sarah on the phone... Everything else was a plus!

• Stayed July 2014
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate that you chose to stay with us and share your experience. I will pass along you kind words to Sarah and her team. It will make their day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed at the Westin for the North American Christian Convention in July, 2014. The convenience of being right across the street help make our stay more enjoyable. My wife does not walk long distances, so we preserved her energy for more worthwhile endeavors.

Green Features: We participated in the environmentally friendly program by not requested fresh towels each day and received $5 per day.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate it. Our proximity to everything, especially the convention center, stadiums, mall and restaurants is a huge plus for us. We hope to see you again soon.
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The room was not clean upon arrival. I called down to the front desk twice to speak to the manager and they said they would get in touch back with me and never did. The bedding was very uncomfortable. Had to ask housekeeping for extra towels due to only 1 was in the bathroom. Overall did not like the experience for what I paid for 1 night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Our sincere apolgies for the lack of attention to detail regarding the housekeeping service. We appreciate the great feedback and will use it to help us improve our guest experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a decent hotel. The room is clean and updated. They have a fancy shower head that resembles rain fall. However I am not a big fan of it. The bed is comfortable. The location is great: only a few blocks away from the busy street where food and shops are.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you Kathy, for the great feedback. We really appreciate that you chose to share your experience. The showerhead is a relatively unique feature with a couple different settings. Some people love it and some would like something else. We appreciate your comments and will use them to help us improve our customer experience going forward.
Hartville, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We spent an evening at this hotel in a suite. The rooms were very clean, comfortable beds and a nice shower. The hotel is close to many restaurants, bars and the Colts Stadium, oh and there is a Starbucks in the lobby too! I do think it is a little overpriced, but all in all, we had a great experience!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreicate it. As far as pricing is concerned, we try to be as competative as all the hotels in the downtown market that are connected to the convention center, mall, stadiums and restaurants. We want to make sure we provice a great guest experience and your comments will really help us work toward that goal.

Been to The Westin Indianapolis? Share your experiences!