“Redeemed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Indianapolis

Save Saved
You added The Westin Indianapolis to your Saves list
The Westin Indianapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 South Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #30 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Warsaw, Indiana
“Redeemed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had stayed here a few years back and had a couple hitches so I avoided this hotel for some time. But my recent stay was very nice and I have nothing but compliments for this establishment. The room was neat as a pin the beds were very comfortable and the bath was top notch. I had left an item in my car I needed to retreive and one of the valets politely escorted me to the garage. We had a couple of sandwiches ordered up to our room and while pricey(which is to be expected) they were very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so excited to hear that your stay was one of a pleasant nature and that this experience was one that meets our standards as well as our brand standards. I do apologize for any “hitches” that you experienced in the past and I am very appreciative of your recent stay with us I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Thank You!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

While checking out I delt with Becky Casendino who assisted me with check out and a credit card issues. Nothing but quick and professional service with her. She showed dedication and great service and with a. Smile. Becky made my experience with Westin simple and wanting to come back and tell my employees

• Stayed April 2013
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so excited to hear that your experience was such a positive one! We are thankful that you have taken the time to provide us with the details of your interaction with our staff and that you are passing on the details of your stay to you fellow employees. We look forward to any opportunity we may have to host you again in the future.

Thank you!
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed there for a conference at the Convention Center, the room was clean, the hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Parking is expensive even if you self park, but overall it was a great stay and the location to everything downtown is perfect.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words in regards to our cleanliness and staff. We are excited to have had the opportunity to host you and look forward to any future opportunities that we may have to welcome you back.

Thank you!
Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Location is great, with a skyway/walkway to the convention center, proximity to downtown museums and mall, etc. My room was comfortable and clean, not luxurious, but fine. Breakfast buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Attentive staff. Great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for your comments in regards to our location, cleanliness, staff and food and beverage options. We are thankful for having had the opportunity to host you and hope to do so again.

Thank You!
Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was quite pleased with the Westin's conference set up. The food offered was excellent and the staff was very attentive to our needs. With regards to my hotel room, I was pleased as well. Not luxurious, but comfy enough. I'll be back!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We found this hotel through Starwoods and were very pleased. We stayed there during the Librarian convention and were probably the only non-librarians! The staff bent over backwards to get us a wonderful room and answer questions. They first place recommended to get a bite at lunch, Loughmiller's Pub, was right out their back door and was perfect. Between holding our bags to getting us to the nearest open Starbucks, they were there. I highly recommend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am stretching this when I give this hotel an average rating. While the lobby is very nice, the rooms themselves are not any better than a modest chain hotel. Basic furniture in an almost bare room, difficult to find an electric plug to charge your phone or computer, and to make matters worse the bathroom was poorly cleaned from an earlier guest stay -- hair in shower, no bath towels, etc. I'm not even talking about basic luxury items missing that you might expect from a Westin, like a bathrobe. As an SPG guest, and since this hotel was one of the conference hotels, I try to stay in Starwood properties but the variance in quality, even in their higher priced brands is simply too great. The last three Westin's I have stayed in are average at best -- Westin Dallas, Westin Princeton, and now Westin Indianapolis.

The location was great. Close to the convention center, stadium, state capital, etc. The lobby service was also great and very helpful. But this simply cannot make-up for the lack of attention at the guest room level.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Westin Indianapolis? Share your experiences!