“Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
“Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay Tonya went out her way to make us feel at home. The staff in the restaurant servers were very friendly. I will stay here whenever in Indy. The bartender was very rude and talked on his phone the whole time. He closed the bar at 9:30 and we were still Drinking. Other then the elevators being slow, the rest of my stay was great.

• Stayed April 2013
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear Tonya made you feel comfortable. I will pass your review onto her as well. We sincerely apologize for your experience in our bar. This is not our standard of service. I will follow up with our team to make sure all employees are warm and welcoming to our guests. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Indianapolis.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Louisville KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton at Keystone Crossing during a conference. The staff was great. Loved being in close proximity of various malls and shopping areas. I have to say the highlight of my stay was the Bed and Pillows. OMG I felt as if i was sleeping on a cloud. A restful night made for a productive day!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed our location and most importantly, our employees! We are also glad you had a restful night; our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and pillows are available online at sheraton.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We hope you visit us again the next time you are in the
Painesville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip, and brought the wife to enjoy the mall next door. I paid the extra money to upgrade to a club level room, because I enjoy the ease of having a quick breakfast in the morning before leaving for meetings. Now the problem I had with this particular hotel's service was that the Club lounge did not have breakfast ready by 7am, as they indicated that they would. They did not have the breakfast ready until more like 730am. This was very unfortunate for most of us on a tight schedule, as we could not enjoy the breakfast that we paid the extra money for. The other issue was that the hotel's elevators were very slow, I believe this was due to some service being performed on them. I probably would have enjoyed the hotel much more if it had not been for these issues. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The location is very upscale, adjoining a very nice fashion mall. There are some great restaurants in the mall and the immediate area.

Room Tip: If you choose the club level be sure they plan to have breakfast ready when they are supposed to.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. We sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met in our Club Lounge and elevators. I will follow up with our staff in the Club Lounge to make sure they are prompt in getting breakfast prepared on time. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms and location. We hope to welcome you back to the Sheraton so we can provide you with a higher level of service.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Poor service was my bad experience. Housekeeping was terrible and they couldn't understand English. Any request made, I had to make the request several times before it was done which usually took several hours. The restaurant was under staffed the entire time and the staff did not speak English very well so we had problems with our order including making sure they understood about my food allergies.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. Your experience is not in line with our standard of service. I will be following up with our staff to make sure they are meeting guest’s needs in a timely and efficient way. We hope you will consider returning to our hotel so we may have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

When you travel a lot, all hotels start to blend together. What makes the Sheraton Keystone Crossing standout is the amazing people that work here. I honestly look forward to seeing them and saying hello. When I check out, I am always greeted by Paulette Hill's warm, "Good morning, Ms. Jones" and genuine concern if there is anything she can do to help me. It makes all the difference.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks about Paulette and our staff. We are so happy that you feel welcomed and look forward to visitin our hotel. I will be sure to pass your review onto Paulette as well as our entire staff. We thank you for your continued loyalty. We hope to see you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Sheraton is located conveniently on the same grounds as a very nice mall. So, if you need to shop while visiting the area, you can do so without going outside (if the weather is bad). This property seems very new and the decor is very modern and nice. The rooms are spotlessly clean - and if anything smell a little too much like a swimming pool - so it's very clean. I was attending a conference and my impression was that the hotel staff worked well with the conference organizers. The conference food was above average at these things.

However, there are maintenance issues at this hotel that keep it from being rated higher. The most egregious problem was that only 2 of 4 elevators seemed to be working. This caused pile ups at every elevator. At one point I waited for more than 20 minutes and finally decided to go out to dinner without my coat so that I could get of line. Ridiculous. Even this morning at check out, I had to wait for 10 minutes for the elevator because while it stopped at my floor several times, it was always jammed full of people and luggage. In addition, my room's thermostat seemed broken or was not allowing me to adjust the temperature. It was really cold in the room when I arrived. The hotel sent someone up to turn up the heat but did not fix my thermostat. Fortunately there was a fluffy warm comforter on the bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room you can get to using the stairs. If you have to wait for an elevator all the time, y...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and will most definitely follow up with our staff about the maintenance issues you experienced. We apologize that our elevators caused you inconvenience and that your thermostat was not fixed. This is not the standard for our hotel. We would like to invite you to visit our hotel again so we can provide you with a experience that better meets your expectations.
Erie, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

In my 60+ years of travelling, Kiana Anderson is the best waitress/server I'ver ever experienced. She should receive a substantial raise and a promotion. She goes far beyond what is expected of a person in her position. SHE IS WONDERFUL.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. I will be sure to pass it onto Kiana and our entire staff. We are happy Kiana was able to provide you with a great experience in our Keystone Café. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Been to Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing? Share your experiences!